A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > Our Other Audi Friends > A4/S4/RS4 B5

A4/S4/RS4 B5 1994-2001

Old 28th April 2016, 05:32 PM

Very nice - like a mini PF S8, right down to the wheels...
Old 28th April 2016, 08:19 PM

Boy, I remember test driving one of these things with a friend some years ago... They're lovely!

2008 Audi S8
Old 17th May 2016, 08:50 AM

They are very quick cars. I had mine tuned to over 400hp and 600nm of tourque! Mine was in Merlin purple which is not a common colour for these. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun... and boost issues!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010687.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	13363  
'00 Audi S8 Agate Grey (Sold )
'11 Audi Q7 4.2tdi Unknown Red (Classic Red Pearl Effect - thanks MJ)

Old 17th May 2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Peach View Post
Great car choice Mr Bubbles, just a shame you bought the slowest colour! Everyone know Agate grey is faster!

Running around the 400BHP mark by the end! It was a very capable yet subtle weapon!
big massive yawning smilie, grey! boring old dull grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete-p View Post
They are very quick cars. I had mine tuned to over 400hp and 600nm of tourque! Mine was in Merlin purple which is not a common colour for these. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun... and boost issues!

Now thats a proper colour for something a little special

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 17th May 2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
big massive yawning smilie, grey! boring old dull grey.

Now thats a proper colour for something a little special
It's strange how you can be so wrong and so right in just one post. Merlin is an excellent colour for a B5, but as for the grey, you're entitled to your opinion, but you're wrong!

2016 S3 Sportback
Old 17th May 2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Peach View Post
It's strange how you can be so wrong and so right in just one post. Merlin is an excellent colour for a B5, but as for the grey, you're entitled to your opinion, but you're wrong!
I'm always wrong. I have to be as there are loads of them out there.

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 5th December 2017, 11:01 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys sorry such a long time since I’ve touched base on here, b5 ownership is fun and eventful, currently running nearly twice the power over standard now , so much fun to drive, externally the car is still the same apart from being slightly lower and on different wheels.

Much more expensive to own than a A8 by the way too, I’m currently involved in a group of lads called edition noggy, and we purchased a Nogaro D2, unfortunately admin on here broke the only(?) nogaro d2 s8 but we shall transform the puny 2.8 into something more exciting

Come back for some more info regarding souping up the d2
Old 5th December 2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles View Post
I’m currently involved in a group of lads called edition noggy, and we purchased a Nogaro D2
Saw that the other day up at Buddies before the Edition Noggy meet.

And, as you say, with MJ's help it's unlikely to stay a puny 2.8 for long....

That's my green S8 lurking in the background.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D2noggy.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	17591  
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!

Last edited by HPsauce; 5th December 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 5th December 2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPsauce View Post
Saw that the other day up at Buddies before the Edition Noggy meet.

And, as you say, with MJ's help it's unlikely to stay a puny 2.8 for long....

That's my green S8 lurking in the background.
We have met before your s8 was lovely too by the way

I was late to the meet due to a few beers the night before.

I’m currently on the case for the 4.2
Old 5th December 2017, 11:17 PM

You were late, I was away quickly while most were still inside - family waiting for me!
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!