A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV

D3 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV All in car entertainment discussions

Old 17th February 2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A8 View Post
Messed up wiring on the main plug??
Possibly has been messed around and pins are other way round on the pain connector.
Unlikely, but without good history of the car and no VCDS to identify if left door is wired as left door and vs I hope its just something along the lines of coding or adaptation channels.
Let us know, if still no luck I will jump on mine and see if I can ''create'' your issue on my car coz then I will know where you need to go and what value you must put to get it finally fixed.
Hi all - well car was in the Audi dealership yesterday (Camberley Audi, Surrey [hope that's ok to mention!]) and problem resolved. Some coding issue somewhere and previous owner must have messed around with the settings at some point or possibly replacing the cluster module with a LHD one. But all is well and car is now RHD and I have my mpg back now. Received excellent service and the manager spoke to me personally about a few things I should raise with the garage I bought the car from so happy for the moment.
Current: MY57 Audi A8 3.0 TDI Quattro SE, Silver, Black Comfort Heated Leather, MMI High 2G, Bluetooth, Nav, Voice Control, AMI, Rear Camera, 6CD, 20 inch 9-spoke alloys [in Black], Folding Mirrors, 3-spoke S Line steering wheel + mods to come