A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 2nd August 2012, 03:12 PM

Default 40/30mm Spacers & 10.9 High Tensile Extended Bolts

Guys,

I just bought these and have had them fitted to my D2 S8 for about a week. But, it looks as though I may be selling the car very shortly due to a step up at work and the arrival of a company car. So, as a result I'm putting the spacers up for sale, so I can at least pass the car onto it's new owner as a totally standard example.

Spacer specifications are as follows;

Hubcentric
40mm increase in width rear axle
30mm increase in width front axle

Professionally machined from tool steel to:

PCD - 5 x 112
Centre bore - 57.2mm
Hub locator depth - 11.5mm

The spacers have been machined beautifully by a professional engineering shop in Leamington Spa.

The appropriate length extended bolts have been purchased from Speedshack in Heathrow, and 10.9 graded high tensile, radius heads and plated silver.

I've ran this setup on my car for a week or so with absolutely zero rubbing, as other members with similar set up will testify.

Just looking to recoup the money I've outlayed here guys, so the price I'm after for 4 x spacers and 20 bolts is £110 posted anywhere in mainland UK. Alternatively, collection is welcomed from Shrewsbury SY5.

Please shoot me a PM here, or feel free to give me a call on 07581 060818.

Thanks,

Ollie