A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 26th November 2018, 05:42 PM

Default For Sale: Genuine Audi 20" 9-spoke Alloys with Tyres - 4D0601025AE

I'm selling a set of four Genuine Audi 20" alloys with tyres. The alloys are the 9-spoke design, part number 4D0601025AE. They are 8.5Jx20 EH2, ET45 and PCD 5x112.

I purchased them off a fellow forum member, and they have been inside a shipping container since collecting them in February. All the rims are straight, with no cracks or repairs. There is slight damage to one rim (the first picture), at the 2 o'clock position, caused when the tyre was fitted (I believe), and a scuff on the rim at the 10 o'clock position. The centre caps are also here in a bag (no photo).

The tyres are 255/35 ZR20 and have 3.5mm (Yokohama), 5mm (Pirelli), 5mm (cheap brand) and 5mm (cheap brand) of tread left.

They are not the best photos, as I never even cleaned the dust off them, but if really interested, I can wash them and take more photos.

Was hoping to keep them for the D2 (only 18s), but need the funds. Looking for £800.

*** NOTE: Seems to be an issue with uploading images at the moment. I'll let IT know. ***

*** UPDATE: IT has resolved the issue with the image upload, so now you can see what I'm selling. ***
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0777.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	20510   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0778.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	20511   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0779.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	20512   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0780.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	258.0 KB
ID:	20513   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0782.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	20514   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0783.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	20515   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0785.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	20516   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0786.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	20517   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0781.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	20518   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0784.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	20519  

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds

Last edited by steamship; 30th November 2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added photos after server issue.
Old 16th December 2018, 04:20 PM

Price reduced to £700.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

Old 10th April 2019, 06:20 PM

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sold.png
Views:	690
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	21312