A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 6th June 2017, 08:16 AM

Talking Wanted. 2009 S8 D3 with B&O

Hi chaps, I realise I'm after the holy grail here but I'm on the lookout for a 2009 S8 in black. It must have the Bang & Olufsen audio. On the same note, is it possible to install a used B&O in the standard model????
Old 6th June 2017, 08:37 AM

If you can compromise a little you will find one. I set out for exactly what you were looking for - at a push in Grey and ended up with a Silver 2008 facelift with B&O and under 60K on the clock.

You didn't say what your budget was, but there are some cars that fit this description in Autotrader and Pistonheads every so often, but they don't come cheap.

Good luck
Old 6th June 2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1781cc View Post
If you can compromise a little you will find one. I set out for exactly what you were looking for - at a push in Grey and ended up with a Silver 2008 facelift with B&O and under 60K on the clock.

You didn't say what your budget was, but there are some cars that fit this description in Autotrader and Pistonheads every so often, but they don't come cheap.

Good luck
Yeah I thought it may be a struggle. My budget is around £17k as long as the mileage is decent. don't mind waiting for the right one though. Also 70k odd on the mileage maximum.