A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 30th July 2016, 12:16 PM

Default 2002 Audi S8 (D2) in Aqua Pearl Metallic

Here we have for sale my stunning Face Lift 2002 Audi S8 (D2) in Aqua Pearl Metallic (that's blue to you and me).

4.2 V8 40V 360BHP Quattro.

Dark grey (almost black) Recaro interior with dark grey alacantara and dark ‘Mrtyle’ wood.

Currently approaching 89K, but in daily use so likely to increase. MOT end of November 2016.

‘Navigation Plus’ (RNSD) in car entertainment and Sat Nav system all works perfectly (except some fool turned off the Analog TV transmitters), Including 2012 Maps.

Heated and electric front seats (the drivers is programmable position stored with the key or one of 4 programmed buttons).

Electric sunroof, electric and heated wing mirrors, auto-dimming mirrors.

Dual zone climate control.

5 Speed ZF Gearbox with TipTronic and steering wheel gear change controls. As this is a face lift car also has the Sport mode.

Sitting on 20” Final Edition alloys with Michelin Pilot SuperSport tyres.

The only non-standard part is the Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust that sounds stunning.

4 Keys (including the small wallet store one).

History – a good history, although does have a gap just after 3 years old. More recent stamps were at 52K, 55K, 56K, 58K and 66K before I bought the car. I serviced it at 76K and 83K. I also had the gearbox serviced and small leak cured at 78k in June 2015. All pads swapped for brand new Brembo parts in 2014 and a fluid change done.

The Cambelt was changed by QST at 59K for which I have the invoice totaling over £3k.

This is a very fine example of this outstanding luxury sports saloon. Whilst not having a huge number of options fitted, is a sensible mileage for a 14year old car with the main areas of concern addressed.

I am asking £6,995 for this car, but will keep it if I don't reach somewhere near this asking price.

Any questions please PM me.

2016 S3 Sportback
Old 30th July 2016, 12:42 PM

I have seen this car a fair few times and it is very nice.
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!
Old 30th July 2016, 02:26 PM

Wonderful example in lovely colour combination.
Old 30th July 2016, 10:15 PM

Why sell? its just a peachy example. Anyone who keeps the spare wheel and engine compartment as clean and sparkly as that deserves to own it.
Old 30th July 2016, 10:30 PM

Thanks. It is quite a nice example isn't it. I bought it two and a half years ago simply because I fell in love with the advert that it's previous owner posted. I've loved every minute of my tenure with this car, but due to a change in financial situation, I need to tighten my belt a little and/or guarantee my outgoings. Because of this, I'm considering either a budget car for a year or possibly a lease deal with service included.

2016 S3 Sportback
Old 30th July 2016, 11:38 PM

Lovely car, think I remember this when the previous owner sold it, GLWS

Audi S8 2002, Black (even the chrome bits)
Audi RS6 Avant 2008, Daytona Grey
Maserati Granturismo 2008, Metallic Nero Carbonio
Audi S8 2015, Daytona Grey
Old 31st July 2016, 07:49 AM

GLWS

Have known this car a good while (met the previous owner who lives quite near me) and he'd spent a pretty penny at QST getting lots of little jobs sorted, plus some not so little!

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 2nd August 2016, 12:00 AM

One of my favourite S8s - and I've not even seen it!
Old 2nd August 2016, 10:15 AM

Thanks for the kind words folks. Now posted on PistonHeads to target a wider audience....

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...02/6005079?v=c

2016 S3 Sportback
Old 14th August 2016, 07:43 PM

Deposit now taken.

Thanks for the interest folks.

2016 S3 Sportback