A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 1st December 2016, 02:42 PM

Default C6 A6 or Allroad

Our ageing C5 will need to be replaced at some point and the logical next step is C6, I am not in rush but for the right car at the right price I will have the money ready.

Will need to need to be 3.0TDI Avant or Allroad, looking for great value for money, not too bothered about extras or if it needs some mechanical work or if it is not 100% visually as long as it is reflected in price. Not in a rush, ideally would like to buy around May/June 2017 but timing is not important and could wait till spring 2019 for the right car and possibly go for C7 at that time.

So if you have or spot one for sale let me know or if you have any suggestions/advice what to watch out for.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure
Old 3rd December 2016, 07:18 PM

Just found out that my mate have just bought 55 plate saloon A6 3.0TDI for £4100. It was saloon so definitely not for me but he has swiveling HID headlights that I am not sure was available on 2005,so possibly retrofitted, also LED taillights one side of them have just been replaced and injectors just been replaced at a cost of over £2k

8 history:
Old 29th December 2016, 09:00 PM

Ive got a mate selling an A6 Avant 4.2 V8 with LPG Conversion shortly, he's just bought an A8L to replace it, if you're interested I'll get details and pics, but he's got some nice spec stuff on it from what I remember

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 30th December 2016, 04:46 PM

I was really after diesel but LPG might be interesting as well or maybe recommend to somebody else so feel free to share details, there might be other forum members interested as well.

8 history:

Last edited by ainarssems; 1st January 2017 at 07:48 AM.