A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 14th June 2012, 07:33 PM

Default 5 genuine 20 inch final edition alloys for sale

For Sale: Genuine Audi Final Edition 20” Alloy Wheels x 5.

Part number 4DO 601 025 AE

I purchased these from Jim,aka The Laird, a short while ago,but have now shelved the plans for these wheels,hence why they are up for sale.I have not done any miles at all on them since purchase,so they are as Jim describes them.

Four of the wheels were quite recently professionally refurbished, although one has very slight kerbing (see close-up photo). One also has a very small ding in the rim on the inside of the wheel (also photographed close up), but this does not affect the balance or the pressure retention.

The 5th wheel (the spare) appears to be ‘diamond cut’ on the face (it’s almost a mirror finish) and this one is more badly kerbed.

All 5 come with tyres as follows:

2 x Nexen tyres with at least 4mm tread
1 x Pirelli P Zero tyre with just under 5mm of tread
2 x Pirelli P Zero tyres, unevenly worn, with 1.6 – 3mm of tread.

There are also 4 centre caps but they’re really 2 pairs as 2 have a shiny, polished rim and 2 have a slightly more mat rim (you’d never notice if you put 2 of the same kind on each side, but I’m trying to be as straight as I can about the condition of the wheels, tyres and caps). These are also photographed.

So, if you use the diamond cut wheel as a spare, you’d really need 2 new tyres straight away but, unless you’re a real perfectionist, the 4 wheels could go straight on the car and look great.

Will post some pictures myself,but that wont be till next week,but if you follow the link to the old ad,you can see them there.

http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4563

Any questions please ask.

Looking for around £950, but open to offers near that.

Will give it a go on here for a while before the dreaded e bay.

Cheers

Rich
Old 14th June 2012, 07:49 PM

how are you doing Rich? we must catch up!

Ive got a full set of spare centre caps in ok condition (could be re-furbed or could be ok left as is if not too fussy) that might go with these or if anyone wants a set. . .

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 14th June 2012, 08:03 PM

Hiya Neil,

All good here thanks,sounds good,I do pass your way on some fridays,will have to give you a shout and sort something out possibly.

As for the centre caps could be an option,see how things go and let you know

Hope your well?