A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 8th April 2014, 11:25 AM

Default 255 45 18 tyres for sale

Hi,
I have 2 off Dunlop sp sport 01 tyres 255 45 18
One is mo fitment,merc I believe,tread pattern is identical thou
No punctures,nicks,damage to either
Tread depth is about 4 to 5 mm on both
Willing to post etc,buyer pays thou,you can collect,or I can meet along the M4 corridor,from Bristol to Angel Islington,London,on certain weekends if that helps
£60 the pair
Whilst I know they are not a matching pair,would prefer them gone together.
Any questions please ask
Cheers
Rich
Old 8th April 2014, 01:31 PM

what is MO fitment?
Old 8th April 2014, 02:30 PM

It's Mercedes fitment,but will fit on any rim, just made for a Mercedes,I am sure someone could explain, the wherefore etc
Date codes are week 38, 2011 for one tyre and week 48 ,2011 for other

Last edited by topgolfer1; 9th April 2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10th April 2014, 07:03 AM

Where abouts in Bristol are you?

I'm in Weston sunday.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.
Old 10th April 2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgolfer1 View Post
It's Mercedes fitment,but will fit on any rim, just made for a Mercedes,I am sure someone could explain, the wherefore etc
Date codes are week 38, 2011 for one tyre and week 48 ,2011 for other
There are a few different markings that are designated for manufacturer specific applications. However some are suitable for other makes. So,

MO = Mercedes fitment, tyres have been specifically designed and tested to suit the handling and performance characteristics of Mercedes vehicles. The tyres are suitable for fitment to other vehicles.

RO and AO = Audi fitment, tyres have been specifically designed and tested to suit the handling and performance characteristics of Audi vehicles.

B = Bentley / Audi fitment, tyres have been specifically tested and designed to suit the handling and performance characteristics of the Audi S3, S4, TT and the Bentley Continental GT range. These tyres should always be fitted as a set of four and can be fitted to other vehicles.

J = Jaguar, tyres have been specifically designed and tested to suit the handling and performance characteristics of Jaguar vehicles. These tyres are suitable for fitment to other vehicles.

K1 =Ferrari, these tyres have been specifically designed and tested to suit the handling and performance characteristics of Ferrari vehicles. It is not generally recommended to fit these tyres to other vehicles.

N and a corresponding number from 0 to 4, Porsche recommend the use of N rated tyres to be fitted as a set with matching numbers - i.e N2. Each number represents the latest development tyre for that particular model/variety of vehicle. It is not generally recommended to fit these tyres to other vehicles.

MC1 = have been specifically designed for use on McLaren vehicles only. They should always be fitted as a full set of four.

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 25th April 2014, 01:42 PM

Price £60,now includes postage,would like them gone
Old 7th June 2014, 10:58 AM

Now sold