A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 30th January 2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
Good job the car was a lot better than Brian Johnson's book by the sound of the review lol
He didn't like that book did he, but then he may be one of the weirdos who don't like cars. You know the sort.... engage nasel voice "i just need something that gets me from A-B"
Old 1st February 2016, 06:35 PM
Banned

Mine was a Gift to Steven Gerard From Liverpool, the Audi Glasses in the holder have Mersey side derby 2006 on them. i never followed foot ball so i didn't know what it was relating too, Until i found the Color copy of the 1st owner on the Log Book a Mr Steven George Gerard .. and i thought to myself surely not ... Low and behold it was, " Although I would really like a photo of him and the car together to validate it" But seems too much of a coincidence to have that name and then the glasses in the car are Mersey side derby 2006 .. witch is strange because it has 08 on the glass for some reason and the car is a 2007 car on a 56 plate originally and a bit of a bizarre hybrid of face lift and pre face lift car so it dose not correspond with the 08 number as the car and year are 2006-2007 ? " Maybe someone could shed some light on it .. im not very good with sports" " Unless it involves returning Fuel back to its natural environment"

Second Owner on the Log book when i got it was some Bollywood guy Called Tariq Khan ..

Again i dont follow Asian Culture so ive no idea how well known he is ..

I think a lot of A8s are owned by Previous Celebs ..

There is a Guy on the US forums who has the S8 that Jason statham was given from Audi .. A Black 2006 V10 now thats a proper Ex transporter

Last edited by daviesbike; 1st February 2016 at 06:47 PM.