A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 12th September 2009, 03:45 AM
guinea

Default Reading A&E

Had key hole surgerey on me knee over a week ago and they repaired torn cartlidge and removed fragments of bone that was embeded in there aswell from old rugby injury a few years ago...so....yesterday morning after nearly a week and a bit of recuperating at home with my leg up and watching tv/sky+ does get boring i wake up to see my leg balooned to the size of a footbal i have to go back to the quacks...there diagnosis is to send you to A&E ...so the wifes at work and i take the Audi A8 (with my lovely pimped windows)...
after nearly three hours of xrays,blood tests and being prodded they inform me that i have either,,,,,fluid,swelling,torn thigh muscle or infection..but as there not sure come back when it gets worse but take another week of work....WTF....thats as vague as ITV`s weather forcast....

But there is a silver linning to this very miserable dark cloud...on hobbling out to the A&E multi storey car park and sseing my A8 lloking very mean yet classy under the poor car parks lighting with its gloss black paint and its matching windows tastefully finished with some shiney silver bits and those rather nice alloysit lifted my spirits (plus havig an auto you only need one good leg)
So
Old 14th September 2009, 10:09 PM

The way you describe your car.. Well it's plain to see why your legs swelling.
Seriously though, hope your knee's on the mend so soon you'll be back up and running