A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 30th May 2011, 05:24 PM

Default Various D3 N/s Front end parts

Various bits of plastic/metal etc

part numbers as follows

4E0 121 284 C - N/S Plastic Trim Piece
4E0 129 617 P - N/S Plastic Trim Piece
4E0 121 283 D - N/S Plastic Trim Piece
4E0 129 618 Q - N/S Plastic Trim Piece
4E0 823 435 A - N/S Bonnet catch brakcet + O/S wanted but no part#
4E0 959 455 F - Rad Fan
4E0 121 207 C - Rad Fan Cowling + flippy blade things c/w ?
4E0 616 869 C - N/SBracket that holds the Compressor in? bit of metal that looks funky
4E0 806 493 03_ missing last digit but its the brakcet that holds the horn along with - Bracket 1 of 2
4E0 951 185 - N/S Bracket 2 of 2
4E0 951 223 - N/S Horn
077 109 123 F - N/S Engine cover for timing belt

Also need but no part numbers

Top N/s Pulley on the engine, its bent to hell, couldnt get part# think its the power steering as i recongise the banjo bolt at the top.
N/S bonnet cable (just the end plastic clip but dont know if you can get just that)
Sensor just below N/S headlamp just under the front panel, once again cant find part #
N/S Front Chasis Leg
N/S Lower Rad Hose
N/S Jubille Clip for power steering hose
N/S + O/S Painted Fsnished Metal bit thats just below the front of the wing that curves inwards, its not seen when the bumpers on.
N/S Bit of plastic that goes onto the front of the wing where it mounts to the bumper.

If anyone has prices of these from audi so i dont have to go in tomorrow and wait for an hour or so.

Last edited by FireStorm; 30th May 2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 31st May 2011, 07:55 PM

All i require now is

4E0 959 455 F - Radiator Fan
4E0 121 207 C - Cowling for fan
+ Solar Windscreen heated

if anyone has these parts or knows of them cheaper than the 800quid for windscreen and 550 for the complete fan i would be very greatful.
Old 31st May 2011, 08:56 PM

blimey Nathan you dont hang around! good work

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 4th June 2011, 05:59 PM

Require 8E0 959 651 B - crash sensor, can anyone tell me how much this is from audi?

found one for 40quid delivered, il press buy if someone can confirm the audi price.
Old 8th August 2011, 06:58 PM

4E0 959 455 F - Rad Fan
4E0 121 207 C - Rad Fan Cowling + flippy blade things c/w ?

Still need these.

£480 inc vat from Audi.

i purchased a twin fan from A8 parts, it doesnt work with my car. they have never seen a single fan on a D3, which mine was.

desperately need these parts.
Old 12th August 2011, 07:10 PM

Come on someone get me these two parts!

or help me get the twin fan + cowling working.

it plugs in, just doesnt work!
Old 12th August 2011, 07:21 PM

Maybe twin fan is drawing too much current and some kind of protection kick in. Have you verified that temp sensors/switches work and that fans get power or that old fan works. Can you disconnect one fan and leave just one working? Have you tried connecting fans directly to power to check if they are working?

Wiring diagrams in my ElsaWin does not work because of some missing plugin, I can try to get it working over the weekend and see if they can give any clues.
Old 12th August 2011, 07:25 PM

I dont know mate.

the twin fan is like 600w each, compared to a single with 600w.

so maybe its drawing too much power?

is there anyway around this? how do i find out? its at audi at the moment, and all they are telling me is "its the wrong fan"

all the sensors etc were working before accident, now replacing with twin fan not working.

all plugs are the same, the twin fan doesnt appear to have 2 plugs (the guy at the body shop said it did and he only plugged into one side - but i dont belive him as i looked at it myself), so i dont think i can disconnect one.....i think they are wired together, cant really do anything till i have the car back from Audi

any help would be appreciated, if someone can actually sort this out for me, theres money in it for the helper...........

Do you think its possible to get the twin fans working? audi have confirmed its not a coding issue (who knows if they bothered going that far though)

Last edited by FireStorm; 12th August 2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12th August 2011, 07:30 PM

Have you tried A8 parts Nathan? they mentioned to me on the phone today that they have a couple of D3's just come in to break, might be worth a try. . .

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 12th August 2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
Have you tried A8 parts Nathan? they mentioned to me on the phone today that they have a couple of D3's just come in to break, might be worth a try. . .
They sold me the twin fan almost certain that it would work, as they have only seen D3's with twin fans.

i am currently in talks with Carl waiting for these D3's to come in to see if they have a single fan model.