A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Axles, Brakes, Suspension and Steering

D3 - Axles, Brakes, Suspension and Steering Brakes, Springs, shocks, steering racks, steering columns, suspension arms, wheel hubs etc.

Old 25th September 2015, 09:21 AM

Default D3 s8 rear discs and pads ?

Guys,
My rears got not much life left in them
Want to change those. i'm not fussy to get expensive set, specially for the rear.
Can someone direct me which ones from ECP webside are correct?
There are 3 different types. Which I don't understand-one reg means one car right? Talking to ECP is like talking to a wall
Old 25th September 2015, 09:52 AM

Hi Borys

There's usually a pr code in each ECP page that will appear in your service book to indicate which is correct. Once you have the right ECP part number check http://www.carparts4less.co.uk which is part of ECP but cheaper and for non-stock items includes free next day delivery to a ups delivery location

If you struggle send me a pic of your pr codes and I'll work out what you need

A

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 25th September 2015, 10:54 AM

Cool
Thanx
Old 28th September 2015, 07:19 PM

Give Murray's direct a call, they can ID from your reg. no. exactly what's on the car and it'll be OEM quality kit.

I did my front and rear discs and pads from them recently
2012 Porsche 981 3.4S PDK mid life crisis!
Old 28th September 2015, 07:28 PM

They're normally my go to supplier - good to know they can do D3 bits. They don't have D2 S8 parts any more

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC