A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd December 2020, 07:06 PM

Default Festive Wine Boxes

Evening all,

Hope you are all keeping well despite the various challenges thrown at us this year. Roll on 2021, please!

I currently work for Scotland's largest independent wine wholesaler, Inverarity Morton. Our core business is selling all things drink, not just wine, to the Licenced Trade. 95% of our customer base comprises restaurants, hotels and pubs and they're all closed, as you know. So, we've a warehouse full of fine wine and nowhere for it to go.

Me and another lad in the sales team have put together this fantastic Friends & Family Wine brochure which will make your Festive wine selection this year so much better than just grabbing a few overpriced bottles of plonk off the shelf at Tesco.

So my appeal to you, my friends on this forum, is to please consider buying from us, a 120 person business, instead of opting for the usual, big corporations such as Majestic, Laithwaites or the supermarkets. We deal directly (and fairly) with the producers and have the exclusive import rights on over 90% of these so it'll likely be a drop you've never had the opportunity to try before. Or a gift the recipient won't have ever clocked the price of.

There are carefully curated boxes to suit all budgets and tastes; ranging from £45, £50 and £60 for 6 bottles, an Italian pack of 12 for just £85 all the way up to The Complete Christmas Package with Prosecco, Wine, Champagne, Kopke Port, Gin Liqueurs and Glengoyne malts for £145. And bear in mind that you’d normally be paying anywhere from £20 to £40+ a bottle for these wines and fizz in a restaurant. These are extremely good wines at near enough trade prices. If you are buying wine at all over the coming weeks, your support will be gratefully received.

Ordering is simple. Drop me a PM with your order. I can either have telesales phone you for a card payment or you can transfer the money to me and I'll get the cash to the business. Delivery is just £5.99 to your home address.

Appreciate this isn't the normal type of 'For Sale' on our forum but as these are unprecedented times we're all looking to new means of keeping our livlihoods afloat. I've even taken to selling these door-to-door around my neighbours. Been a long time since I've done door-to-door cold calling. In fact, probably not since doing Bob-a-Job at the Scouts

Friends & Family Brochure - please click and feel free to share around your office, your colleagues and your own friends and family.

Thanks for reading and as I said before, any support will be gratefully received!

Cheers,

Gregor

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Friends-Family-brochure-Xmas20-LR.pdf (2.62 MB, 2647 views)

2009 A8 4.2 FSi LWB - Marine Blue - 164k miles. Extras? Too many to list. But I do like the Rear Seat Entertainment . . . . . .

477k miles to the moon and back. 238k to go and between them they'll have made it!