A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 17th February 2013, 06:49 PM

Default FL A8 Sport Quattro

I have in my possession an A8 Sport FL quattro for sale.

It was registered in 06/2001 and only has 111,000 on the clock. And came with a bunch of mot certificates and quite a full service history.

I picked it up today and some one along the lines has tried to spruce it up with s8 badge on the back, an s8 grill and a chrome aftermarket exhaust.

I presume the exhaust is aftermarket because it has an awesome v8 growl.

I wasnt sure if it had some sort of remap done to it because it certainly feels very quick...it was very responsive from standstill up to about 50-60....was absolutely amazing moving off from the toll booth on the m6.

Plus the gearbox was quite smooth. I must say I was quite impressed.

The spec isnt too bad either:

1:Glass sunroof...dont think it is solar but if it stays for a month or so then that will be my next mod
2.Xenon Headlights
3. Front and Rear Parking Sensors
4. Front and Rear heated seats
5. Rear Ekectric blinds

Only has a symphony fitted and some sort of phone kit...i did get an rns c to put in but i m not sure it would be worth the trouble.

I ll take some photos later in the week.

It does have some cosmetic issues but it really did drive well and there were no dents on the body panels.

Oh there is a crack in the windscreen and the front brakes pads will need changing...but from the history it seems to have had some replacement calipers at some point.

If anyone interested let me know.

2000 ono

Ranj 07525747277
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	audi sport.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	763.4 KB
ID:	5658   Click image for larger version

Name:	audi sport 1.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	608.9 KB
ID:	5659  
01 Audi a8 fl sport - Grey, Bose, Glass Sunroof, S8 grill/mirror covers/wheels, Aftermarket Exhaust, very quick and lots of fun!!!!!....well I gave it one final push on the pedal to hear that v8 growl and then it was off to a new home.....
99 Audi a8 fl - Silver, Black alcantara seat/ S8 grill/side mirror, MFSW, Solar Sunroof, 17" Monoblocks (for that extra cushion of air), Rnsc, Bose.....great motorway cruiser....now gone to a new home
02 Final Edition S8 - Avus Silver, Extended Leather Pack III, Front & Rear Heated Seats, Servo, Blinds, Rear Seat Entairtainment with Playstation, Bose, Bi Xenons.....now gone to a new home
97 PF A8 4.2 quattro sport - Cashmere Grey, Servo, RNS E, Blinds, Bose, 20 Final Edition Alloys, LPG....sold sadly and will be missed
03 S4 V8 Saloon - Misano red, Manual, Milltek, Bose, Xenons, RNS E - Sold as of Feb 2012

Last edited by RanjS8; 17th February 2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 18th February 2013, 08:07 AM

Sounds interesting - looking forward to the other pics

1999 4.2 V8

2008 Saab 9-5 TiD Estate 185BHP - long gone. The Merc E250 that replaced it has gone too.
Old 18th February 2013, 01:05 PM

Default Pictures

I m away at present but will be back towards the end of the week....I will clean it up and get some pictures done then.
01 Audi a8 fl sport - Grey, Bose, Glass Sunroof, S8 grill/mirror covers/wheels, Aftermarket Exhaust, very quick and lots of fun!!!!!....well I gave it one final push on the pedal to hear that v8 growl and then it was off to a new home.....
99 Audi a8 fl - Silver, Black alcantara seat/ S8 grill/side mirror, MFSW, Solar Sunroof, 17" Monoblocks (for that extra cushion of air), Rnsc, Bose.....great motorway cruiser....now gone to a new home
02 Final Edition S8 - Avus Silver, Extended Leather Pack III, Front & Rear Heated Seats, Servo, Blinds, Rear Seat Entairtainment with Playstation, Bose, Bi Xenons.....now gone to a new home
97 PF A8 4.2 quattro sport - Cashmere Grey, Servo, RNS E, Blinds, Bose, 20 Final Edition Alloys, LPG....sold sadly and will be missed
03 S4 V8 Saloon - Misano red, Manual, Milltek, Bose, Xenons, RNS E - Sold as of Feb 2012

Old 20th February 2013, 06:31 PM

Default Some pictures taken today

Managed to get the car washed today, and so decided to take some pictures.

Hope you like.

I was flicking through the paperwork and I found a full set of MOTs to verify the mileage. It doesnt have a complete service history. It seems to stop at 2009 and then there is a stamp in 2011 and 2012. But considering the bodywork and interior it certainly looks like it has been cared for.

Ranj

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1541.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	791.9 KB
ID:	5677   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1542.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	690.9 KB
ID:	5678   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1543.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	498.5 KB
ID:	5679   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1553.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	616.1 KB
ID:	5680   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1554.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	667.4 KB
ID:	5681   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1555.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	660.7 KB
ID:	5682   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1556.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	739.8 KB
ID:	5683   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1563.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	532.6 KB
ID:	5684   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1564.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	965.5 KB
ID:	5685   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1566.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	5686  

Name:	IMG_1568.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	612.3 KB
ID:	5687  

Old 20th February 2013, 08:04 PM

looks in really good nick Ranj, are they S8 mirrors as well?

cheers

Audi S8 2002, Black (even the chrome bits)
Audi RS6 Avant 2008, Daytona Grey
Maserati Granturismo 2008, Metallic Nero Carbonio
Audi S8 2015, Daytona Grey
Old 20th February 2013, 10:09 PM

Default S8 covers

They are actually chrome covers over the top of the original covers....I was tempted to take them off....but thought better to just leave then as it is.

I ve ordered some new brake pads which should arrive Friday and gona get the windscreen sorted then should be all good to go....certainly doesn't have all the toys the s8 did but to be honest I never actually used the ps2 or rear screen tv.

Thanks for the compliment.

Ranj

Old 21st February 2013, 05:47 PM

Ranj,

I saw this ad on ebay about breaking car: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-2...item4d091994bf

The car looks damn close to pictures you posted, and also year 2011. Is someone breaking your car?
Old 21st February 2013, 05:51 PM

Mirror covers don't match Ranj's.
And the eBay listing is for:
Quote:
This listing is for a drivers side floor mat in platinum grey.
2003 D2 FL S8. Irish Green Pearl/Beige. Solar sunroof, auto-dim mirrors, electric rear seat functions, ski hatch retrofit; extended leather. Aftermarket DVB-T, reversing camera and full XCarlink (Bluetooth etc.).
2016 Volvo V40 T5 Cross Country (4WD) with ALL the toys including adaptive cruise etc. etc. Osmium Grey with Blonde/Charcoal leather interior. Polestar performance "optimisation". (A much rarer model than a D2 S8 by the way!) Oh, and a brand new engine at just under 30,000 miles on the factory one!
Finally: gone, but not forgotten.....
1998 D2 PF S8. AgateGrey/Platinum. Every option (I think) except electric rear seats, tiptronic steering wheel, ski hatch, towbar & dimming door mirrors.
e.g. Cruise control, NavPlus/TV, Bose, GSM, Xenons, Solar roof, Parking sensors, Alcantara/leather everywhere of course. (internal dimming mirror added later)
1998 (very early) Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec; ABS/TCS, Heated screen/mirrors, Aircon, Auto-dim mirror, Leather, Trip computer, Cruise control, OEM Ford SatNav with CD changer.
And before that a lot of Rover 800s, a few oddities, a lovely Triumph Dolomite 1850HL with Overdrive and way back in my schooldays an Austin Seven aka Mini 850!