A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 8th November 2019, 05:03 PM

Default Some A/S8 bit's for sale

With my S8 going to the forum sponsors to be dismantled and me being 8less I will have some bits for sale.

Exhaust is up for sale again http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13142

I have 2 sets of unused Apec brake pads for PF 314/323mm brakes

2 unused genuine Audi front shocks for PF S8/A8 Sport

Pair of front seat headrests in beige bought couple of years ago from ebay.de to replace mine which had ancient screens fitted in them but never got round to it.

OBDEleven dongle sealed in original packaging, I thought I lost mine so ordered new one but found the old one when clearing crap out of S8 before sending it off.

I do have some other stuff as well but I don't think it will be of much interest

Not so sure about alloys whether to keep them or sell as they do not fit my other cars or at least not with the tyres they have on them at the moment but open to any interest, they are the ones in signature, Carlsson 19" with 255/45R19 tyres

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure

Last edited by ainarssems; 8th November 2019 at 05:11 PM.