A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 20th July 2016, 07:34 AM

Craig, how much would you look to sell the wheels for if you did find another set?
- Aqua Blue D2 S8 - Grey leather/Alcantara
- D3 A8 3.0 CVT
- D3 3.7 V8
Old 25th July 2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquistador View Post
Craig, how much would you look to sell the wheels for if you did find another set?

Wheels would be around the £1700 mark as they have just had new tyres fitted, Pirelli P zero's.

New ones on eBay are £2999 and they are still second hand items but classed as new as they have had no road use at all. Possibly with the spacers also.

Could work something out if I had a set of wheels to put on as a deal/trade.
Old 25th July 2016, 10:31 PM

Without sounded big headed I'm pretty known in the Vag scene and attend many local events and shows etc, it's no show pony but she is very clean for her age and as we all said, it looks the part.

I would sell trade the wheels but know one has put an offer to me yet.

I've tried to make a boring engine/spec car more exited is all. She soaks up the miles very well and still fires along with more than adequate pace as it is on the 20's..... But will part with the wheels but they are very expensive and there is only one set available online at £3000.....

So it's a tough one.

I want to kee her but it has to go, houses aren't cheap 🙈
Old 24th October 2016, 06:10 PM

The car sold with the wheels, gets picked up next week once the plate has been removed. I had two people once a deposit was made saying if it falls through that they will have it.

Met the guy yesterday at birchanger services and confirmed how clean and tidy the car is. He fell in love as I expected him to.

I got £8000.

The car needs a service and the engine management light is on due to intake flaps which as you know I have replaced.

Very happy chap!
Old 24th October 2016, 08:02 PM

That sounds like a good result. As is often the case, there's someone out there who will have a similar view to you of the value of these things, you sometimes just need to wait. Patience rewarded