A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Motoring > Cool Wall

Cool Wall For posting possible 'cool' cars - Please post with a vote so other members can vote on there suitability. A link to an online post should be accompanied by an uploaded photo for longevity please as adverts expire.

View Poll Results: Cool?
Yes 21 91.30%
No 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24th April 2013, 10:13 PM

on first picture that suction thing really sucks. I think without it the car will look much better.
Old 26th April 2013, 06:44 AM

I built a replica one in another life. Still get the odd pang for it when mr sun gets his hat on.

PF late '97 D2 2.8 Aluminium Silver. Solar roof, Full Heated Leather, Double Glazing, 17" wheels, Sports Steering Wheel, Cruise, Blinds, Bose sound.

Fiat Tipo diseasel econobox with all the buttons and none of the soul that now does all the heavy lifting.

Ford Capri Laser: noisy, slow, thirsty, bouncy, no buttons but it always sounds like it’s REALLY trying and I can’t help but chuckle when it parps and boings along. And people of a certain age stare at it with a wistful look in their eyes that clearly says…I had one of them. And I sold it because of the kids
Old 26th April 2013, 08:13 AM

any pics?
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom
Old 26th April 2013, 09:34 AM

Might have one or two, was in the days before phones had cameras!

PF late '97 D2 2.8 Aluminium Silver. Solar roof, Full Heated Leather, Double Glazing, 17" wheels, Sports Steering Wheel, Cruise, Blinds, Bose sound.

Fiat Tipo diseasel econobox with all the buttons and none of the soul that now does all the heavy lifting.

Ford Capri Laser: noisy, slow, thirsty, bouncy, no buttons but it always sounds like it’s REALLY trying and I can’t help but chuckle when it parps and boings along. And people of a certain age stare at it with a wistful look in their eyes that clearly says…I had one of them. And I sold it because of the kids
Old 26th April 2013, 12:00 PM

I had a Dax Replica for 9 years. Porche Red with the LeMans stripe right through the centre. Side pipe as well, with double rollover hoop. It was a great car to drive, even took it to Nurburgring and Spa race tracks
Several holidays in the South of France as well. I will try and upload some photos later.
Sony rear entertainment package.
Bose sound system.
Audi Navigation Plus.
20 inch Final Edition alloys
Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble :
1997 A8 Quattro Sport - Now sold when S8 FE purchased