A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 18th November 2015, 02:56 PM

That's a nice car, that'll sell without issue

2012 Porsche 981 3.4S PDK mid life crisis!
Old 18th November 2015, 03:52 PM

it did have CCTV installed by local police at my wife's request. Only a few members of staff knew; him, being the caretaker, was one. Funnily enough there was no activity during that time.

A few months later when the cameras were removed, it started again....
Old 19th November 2015, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil303 View Post
it did have CCTV installed by local police at my wife's request. Only a few members of staff knew; him, being the caretaker, was one. Funnily enough there was no activity during that time.

A few months later when the cameras were removed, it started again....
What a thoroughly nasty, creepy individual he sounds, he needs stopping before it escalates further. I appreciate you have to tread carefully and always consider what's best for your wife but if he had a "vendetta" against my wife, he'd know I knew, and be more concerned about his own welfare than what car she drives

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 19th November 2015, 10:20 AM

Nice car, and presented in my favourite colour. Best of luck with the sale !
Old 19th November 2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norretal View Post
What a thoroughly nasty, creepy individual he sounds, he needs stopping before it escalates further. I appreciate you have to tread carefully and always consider what's best for your wife but if he had a "vendetta" against my wife, he'd know I knew, and be more concerned about his own welfare than what car she drives
ooow, mind your handbag out the way.

I was thinking of a length of 3/8th chain lashed round he back axle of his car coiled up and then anchored to a lamp post, just long enough for him to get second gear before it pulls tight and BANG.

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 19th November 2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
ooow, mind your handbag out the way.

I was thinking of a length of 3/8th chain lashed round he back axle of his car coiled up and then anchored to a lamp post, just long enough for him to get second gear before it pulls tight and BANG.
Trust you

I'd be a bit more subtle, just a bit mind

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 22nd November 2015, 08:46 PM

Sorry to jump the thread - (lovely S8 by the way, probably the one car I'd consider selling my '02 A8 for!) - anyway, I'm a teacher and, as I drive an A8 with a private plate on it, I too get remarks from many members of staff - especially the site team - about earning too much, more money than I know what to do with yadda, yadda, yadda. Funny isn't it as it's probably worth less and costs less than all the i20's on £250 a month finance deals in the car park!!

Anyway, free bump for what looks like a great car. Best wishes and positive thoughts to your wife.

Dan
Old 23rd November 2015, 09:44 AM

Exactly that. It's interesting how a car can have such an impact on people's perceptions and send out so many false signals. Do these people every browse Autotrader to check out the second-hand car market? Obviously not.

I can't wait for the comments from staff when she turns up in what's replaced the S8; a Range Rover. A bargain compared to what you'd get on a lease.

The S8 was sold yesterday to a guy who came down all the way from Newcastle. Hopefully he'll introduce himself on the forum soon; he's aware of it and I vouched that it's a great place to spend your time.

I asked him that if he comes to sell it, give me first refusal. So for now, my S8 owning days are over. I'll still keep an eye on things here and thanks to everyone for any and all advice over the last year and bit.
Old 23rd November 2015, 10:04 AM

It's good to hear that the market for good cars is buoyant congrats on the quick sale and hopefully you'll be back again!

Adrian

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 23rd November 2015, 11:26 AM

There were 3 very serious buyers. One was prepared to come up from London on Sunday afternoon if the Newcastle chap didn't show up.

I'll be back. Probably in a D3.