A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 2nd May 2016, 05:05 PM

Default For Sale D3 W12 2008 f/l B&O warranty

Advertising on here before running the eBay/Autotrader gauntlet...

Looking for £15k. Realise this is strong money, but the car is in very good condition, has great spec including the essential B&O, and I have a Warrantywise warranty that can be transferred to the next owner. Happy to answer any questions on the car and don't mind feedback on the advert. Car is in Chislehurst (near Bromley, Kent BR7 postcode) and can be viewed evenings or weekends.

Load of photos (taken 30 April 2016) at http://s281.photobucket.com/user/kit...show/AUDI%20A8

Audi A8 W12 6 litre LWB.
Facelift 2008.
Metallic black, tan leather interior.
MOT 11 November 2016 (no advisories).
87k miles. Full Service History.
Transferable Warrantywise Warranty until October 2016. Covers labour rate of up to £150 per hour.
Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound system.
20” 9 spoke alloys, Pirelli P-Zeros.
6 Speed Auto, tiptronic with steering wheel paddle levers.
Front comfort seats – electrically adjustable, lumbar and memory, heated and ventilated.
Rear seats – electrically adjustable, lumbar, heated and ventilated.
Factory rear screens. 6 DVD Changer, Digital TV.
DAB Radio, 6 CD changer.
Audi Parking System advanced with Reversing Camera.
Electric rear and side blinds.
Electric Solar Sunroof.
Electric Double Glazed windows.
Electric anti-glare folding mirrors.
Bluetooth Audi phone.
Adaptive Cruise Control.
Power assisted closing for doors, remote boot opening and electric opening/closing.
Sat Nav.
Four Zone automatic air conditioning.
LED daytime running lights.
Keyless entry and start.
Electric memory steering wheel.
Adaptive air suspension.
Speech Control.
ISOFIX.

£15,000

Last edited by llestik; 19th May 2016 at 08:07 AM.
Old 2nd May 2016, 08:48 PM

Thumbs up

That's lovely, and great spec. Good luck.....must resist...

Zip

2002 D2 S8: Ebony Black over Platinum. A8L Comfort front seats in black (), heated rear seats, extended Leather Pack 3, blinds, glass sunroof, MFSW, Dension Gateway 100 for iPod, ski-hatch, xenon plus, auto dimming mirrors, 20" FE wheels, billet aluminium 'brake block', gunmetal Brembo calipers

2005 B6 S4 Cabriolet: Ebony Black Pearl over Silver. RNS-E, Bose, heated seats, cruise control, retrofit aux-in, centre armrest, Milltek resonated exhaust
Old 2nd May 2016, 09:26 PM

Lovely car fella, and it looks in excellent condition, good luck with the sale

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 2nd May 2016, 11:29 PM

Thanks for the kind comments, it really is a lovely car but needs must & I need to free up some cash. Will hopefully be back in the A8 fold before too long...
Old 14th May 2016, 03:19 PM

Car is now sold.
Old 2nd September 2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llestik View Post
Thanks for the kind comments, it really is a lovely car but needs must & I need to free up some cash. Will hopefully be back in the A8 fold before too long...
Hi Mate,

I've just gone through all 98 of your gallery images and what can I say! The car I should have bought two years ago, it's got everything and it's in a stunning condition, the right colour and interior combination and the nice bits like the screens and the B&O. Not for me as I'm looking for this spec in a D4 A8, after testing the A8 scene with what I have now, I love them hence the move to upgrade to the newer generation. Whom ever buys yours will be so chuffed at the car they own, I can't imagine except having that car in the D4, their being a nicer Luxo-Barge (Extra Large Luxury Vehicle) out there... The S Class of the same year would struggle to get a second glance compared to this.

Good luck with the sale on it. Hopefully when you come back to the fold, the next one is as nice as this is or better.

Regards,

Mark.

Model: MY 2008 08 3.0TDI Quattro Sport, Black on Black (Transporter Edition) Lowered 60mm on drop link bars. Alloys swapped out to RS6 style 20" x 9.5". It's got full tints on all windows, and has the black leather interior. Remapped by Elite Automotive in Cornwall, giving an increase output to 290bhp/450lbs.

Options: Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth Hands Free, Quad Zone Climate, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons.

Future Plans:
Selling my current Audi A8 Quattro Sport and replace is with a newer D4 Audi A8L with the 4.2V8 Twin Turbo setup once again it must be black. I'm looking for one with the options added where it has the rear recliing seats, with heated outers. Bose speakers minimum and B&O's if affordable. Rear and back door sun blinds prefered.

Planned Mods:
Upon the arrival of my A8L D4, I will be once again having the ECU remapped to a performance setting over economy. Rear Tints as dark as can go whilst also tinting the front windows with a medium tint. Once again I will be purchasing lowering links for the air ride suspension and setting it at 55mm lower when in comfort as my desire rideheight over standard. Alloys will be 21" however the one current most likly to be the next car already has a brand new set of 2016 S8Plus wheels on it.

My Business: "The Transporter - Cornwall" find us on Facebook or download the Smart phone application by clicking the link below. http://TheTransporter.appsme.com
Old 3rd September 2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHefner View Post
Good luck with the sale on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llestik View Post
Car is now sold.
Car was sold back in May