A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 16th November 2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
No its facing the correct way when standing in front of the car
Thats what I mean - thats wrong. It should be aligned so that its facing you from the side.

Sorry Marcin ....this is your sale thread.
Apart from the oil filler cap, the car is just perfect!!
Old 16th November 2016, 07:55 PM

That looks great example

Need to list that on Piston Heads won't hang around!

£6k couldn't believe how cheap!
Mercedes Benz CLS 500 - Sold
Corsa VXR Nurburgring - Sold
RS6 Avant Grey - Sold
Seat Leon Cupra R - Sold
Old 16th November 2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David's8 View Post
Thats what I mean - thats wrong. It should be aligned so that its facing you from the side.

Sorry Marcin ....this is your sale thread.
Apart from the oil filler cap, the car is just perfect!!
Haha we will have to agree to disagree on that one, I stand in the front when I do my oil.

Have you seen this BTW

Old 16th November 2016, 09:22 PM

David, as long the oil cap is clean and orange paint on the oil can symbol isn't worn out I'm good, with the amount of work done already to the car twisting the oil cap will be a nice and easy project for the new owner

RS6,
Thank you for the nice comment mate
£6k price tag is in hope I can attract the perfect buyer (A8 enthusiast) who will carry on looking after the car. In all honestly I don't have to sell it neither make money on it (like there is/was an A8 owner actually making money on one of them, unless you steel one for sale yeah ).
It's advertised here as that's is where you can find all the 8 maniacs and that is my aim...I think, possibly a D2 owner who is having lot of bad luck with own car and wants something new/next one up, someone who wants get into D3 world and own a slightly different looking 8 with a tiny bit of S8 styling?
S8 front does look so much better than a standard bumper we all have to agree, especially the PF one with round fogs and honeycomb grills. I don't know

I've never done a car ad as well so my knowledge where and how to sell a car is slightly limited.

I just hope it will go to the right person and I won't be left with plenty of footprints on the wheels from all the kicking and silly negotiating which I just won't do

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 16th November 2016, 09:40 PM

As a D2 owner with a few costly things going on at the mo' its a tempting offer and you are correct in aiming at such folk. Its a peach. I seem to remember it sounds pretty special too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A8 View Post
David, as long the oil cap is clean and orange paint on the oil can symbol isn't worn out I'm good, with the amount of work done already to the car twisting the oil cap will be a nice and easy project for the new owner

RS6,
Thank you for the nice comment mate
£6k price tag is in hope I can attract the perfect buyer (A8 enthusiast) who will carry on looking after the car. In all honestly I don't have to sell it neither make money on it (like there is/was an A8 owner actually making money on one of them, unless you steel one for sale yeah ).
It's advertised here as that's is where you can find all the 8 maniacs and that is my aim...I think, possibly a D2 owner who is having lot of bad luck with own car and wants something new/next one up, someone who wants get into D3 world and own a slightly different looking 8 with a tiny bit of S8 styling?
S8 front does look so much better than a standard bumper we all have to agree, especially the PF one with round fogs and honeycomb grills. I don't know

I've never done a car ad as well so my knowledge where and how to sell a car is slightly limited.

I just hope it will go to the right person and I won't be left with plenty of footprints on the wheels from all the kicking and silly negotiating which I just won't do
Old 17th November 2016, 08:59 PM

Cracking car mate.
Good luck with the sale.

Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.

Last edited by ScottD3; 17th November 2016 at 09:11 PM.
Old 18th November 2016, 12:38 PM

this would do me nicely as i only do 2000 miles a year
couple of questions please
1. how much is the 12 months road tax
2. is the private reg staying on the car
thanks
Old 18th November 2016, 01:31 PM

Hi Roberto
Tax is the top bracket and I have no use for the plate so it comes with the car

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
Old 18th November 2016, 09:18 PM

How does the 3.7 with a Viezu remap compare to a standard 4.2 petrol? I had a D2 4.2 before and would like similar power / performance.

1999 4.2 V8

2008 Saab 9-5 TiD Estate 185BHP - long gone. The Merc E250 that replaced it has gone too.
Old 18th November 2016, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plankton View Post
How does the 3.7 with a Viezu remap compare to a standard 4.2 petrol? I had a D2 4.2 before and would like similar power / performance.
It's estimated to have approx. 310BHP (280BHP stock) and the throttle response is well better of the line and well maintained smooth gearbox delivers that respectable power very well

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10