A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > IT, AV and other Tech

IT, AV and other Tech All computing, home cinema and technology that isnt car related

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd May 2018, 07:34 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
That was 2500 units in batch 1 (shipping date May 01-10) that was sold out in first day or two. There is no overall limit. I bought mine from the 2nd batch.

Ah, ok. That makes more sense. In that case, hopefully we can make a good profit before they flood the market with them.

I think I ordered from the first batch (though it hasn't been despatched yet).

I did receive an email today about a partial refund however. Did you receive one of these too?

Quote:
Thank you very much for your support towards Bitmain and our products.

This email is to inform you that we will provide compensation for the orders of our B3 miners that were purchased earlier at a higher price than the present batch.

Relevant orders:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for our B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 on our website (https://shop.bitmain.com/)

Compensation method:

Those who have purchased and fully paid for the B3 miner at the price of USD 2453 will be refunded the equivalent amount of USD578 in BCH (Bitcoin cash),

The exchange rate will be the real time exchange rate when the refund is credited into your account in around 1-2 months after the refund request is received by us.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust