A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 10th November 2011, 05:31 PM

Default 18" Alloys with winter tyres for sale.

Bought these off IceBlue8 as seeing as the car is going are now up for sale too.

Here's the info I got from him.

These are not genuine Audi wheels, but look like 18" versions of the final edition 20" wheels. I had them refurbished in December 2010, put on new tyres (Barum Bravarius 245/45ZR18 96W) and used them as winter wheels. Now bought a set of Avus 18" wheels to replace them.
One wheel has a weld and one is slightly different to the other 3 (only noticable from the inside). One is kerbed and one has a couple of marks on one of the spokes. Otherwise in really good nick.
I put in the tiny wheel centres as the ones from my 20" wheels were a pretty loose fit and I never got around to identifying which wheel centre I needed.
Tyres were new on 30 December 2010 and cost £450. I checked them with a guage this morning and they all have at least 7mm of tread left (nearer 8mm on some) bear in mind that there's over £400 worth of nearly new tyres on them, so I'm not giving them away.

Been told that these are 5x100/5x112 fitment, 8jx18 RS4 replicas.

They are still in the packaging from when they were sent to myself, so looking to get what I paid for them £600.

If you dont have £600 I may be up for a swap, try me.

Cheers

Steve.