A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 31st May 2016, 05:52 PM

Default My beloved 4.2tdi Sport

Time for a change so I'm selling my lovely 8. I would rather it went to someone who really appreciates them, so if your interested this is the listing on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152110523681

I'm looking for £6000-6500

Any questions leave me a message

Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 08:02 PM

That's lovely that mind, good luck with the sale

I'm amazed I've never seen you on the road, the location for the photos looks familiar, Pelton Fell maybe?

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 31st May 2016, 08:17 PM

Spot on!! It is Pelton fell. Most people miss our crescent from the main road,how did you spot it?It only comes out on the weekends so I guess it lowers the odds. Thanks for the compliment
Old 1st June 2016, 06:45 PM

Looks like exact wheels I had on mine :-)
Car looks stunning
Old 1st June 2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvmiester17 View Post
Spot on!! It is Pelton fell. Most people miss our crescent from the main road,how did you spot it?It only comes out on the weekends so I guess it lowers the odds. Thanks for the compliment
I was sure I'd replied last night but it looks like I was mistaken?? I certainly typed out a reply but obviously didn't post it.......doh!!

You may find it hard to believe but I went to the council tip at Hett Hills on Sunday and drove down to Tesco for a bit of shopping afterwards. I was trundling along through Pelton Fell and looked right at that row of houses and thought "it's an interesting looking area that, I've barely even noticed it before" then here you go a couple of days later posting pics of your car in that very area, a sheer coincidence. I spent quite a bit of time in Pelton Fell in my youth as I have family that live in Ferndene Avenue and others that lived in Whitehill Crescent when it was intact.

I also noticed the corner shop was closed mid afternoon, has it ceased trading? I'd have thought it would be a gold mine as it used to be the only option around there?

Anyway, I digress, good luck with the sale of your fine looking A8

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 23rd July 2016, 06:05 PM

Did you sell it then?

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra