A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Everything Else

D3 - Everything Else Anything that doesnt fit elsewhere

Old 9th October 2014, 10:52 PM

Default Maybe selling my 8 :(

Hello guys! I'm looking to get a new van for my work and unfortunately wouldn't be able to keep the 8, so just wanted to get some opinions of how much it might be worth realistically. To start off it's a silver 2004 Audi A8L 4.2 quattro LWB pre-facelift with black leather interior. It's done 147000 at the moment, drives faultlessly. Has full service history - the last being major service when she had the cambelt, waterpump, pulleys, thermostat etc. changed. Has also recently had full gearbox oil service by ZF Dortmund. The tyres are also quite new - Michelin Super Sports. Now to the good bit - this car has HUGE, MASSIVE spec - top of the range etc. , jokes aside it really is good spec. Aside from usual A8 stuff - black leather comfort seats with heating, ventilation, massage all round, being LWB it has rear electric seats as well. Has rear blinds, AMI, Hybrid-Digital TV, Bluetooth, DAB, RVC, keyless entry, lighting pack, quad zone climate, xenons, bose. Hopefully didn't leave anything out.
So bearing in mind it's quite a good spec and very well maintained how much would be a fair asking price?

Some pics:

Old 9th October 2014, 11:11 PM

B@l@x, such a shame mate
I don't really know the value, I just hope you will figure something out.
For a start get a lucky dip lotto ticket for this Saturday, you may get lucky or grab at least 20k which would sort you out

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 10th October 2014, 06:50 AM

Just bought mine same reg,LWB, 140k , heated steering wheel,cooled seats,distronic cruise control.Need few cosmetics to sort out and front suspension bushes other then that great....paid 3.5k for it
Your is sorted around 5k mark I would think, bare in mind to sell big petrol engine is hard these days.Most think you need to owe a petrol station to run it, which is a nonsense 30mpg can be achieved vs 40mpg in a diesel
Old 10th October 2014, 07:42 AM

I agree about petrol vs diesel. It only pays off if you do a lot of miles.
Hence why I got the petrol. You have a lot more to go wrong on diesels where the 4.2 petrol is as simple as can be and so nice to drive. You got a bargain Borys what a car for the money.