A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 2nd March 2017, 04:30 AM

Default Video and picture links to use in work presentation

Hi All,

I have the chance to make an impression at work (yeah, I DO actually need this promotion if I am to feed my A8 addiction! ).

The software I have to show I can use has features allowing videos to be shown; I would just put in a link. This is not currently even tried out.

For my trial "interview" my boss pulled an idea out of the air and really motivated me! "Do something about buying / running your A8 Robert" .

So, could someone post a few links to official Audi (or legal, appropriate self-made stuff) video and picture resources I would be grateful. Software says For best results, videos should be at least 720p resolution and no larger than 4GB.

A Forum that even helps members get promoted and buy their next A8 would be awesome! I have the presentation Thursday 2.3.17 at 3pm:- part of the test I guess, only told about this Weds 1.3.17 (yesterday...).

I'm writing this at 5 am... Cheers!

Robert

Last edited by YorkshireBloke; 2nd March 2017 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Add technical spec for resources requested
Old 2nd March 2017, 09:04 AM

What a bug*er
No time for research
Wish I could help

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)
Old 2nd March 2017, 10:45 AM

What sort of content do you need? When my A8 is broken I listen to exhaust videos on youtube to cheer me up There was a vid posted recently here about the A8 assembly lines iirc. Maybe that would be useful, although some of it was a bit dull. Maybe too long as well?

Or maybe find something about what got you interested in Audis in the first place? For me that was watching the original Quattro rally cars being hurled around the countryside by Michele Mouton and Walter Rorhl. The "Too fast to race" documentary has some good footage although you'd need to edit it. Later on, for me, it was also the B5 A4 BTCC cars which won so comprehensively (especially in the rain) they banned Quattro.

Good luck!

Edit - you're welcome to use any of my pics at http://www.corradov8.com/pics/s8/ btw. They're all there because they've been posted in various threads on here. Mostly lots of pics of parts and stuff I've been fixing, but a few of the whole car.

Last edited by MikkiJayne; 2nd March 2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 2nd March 2017, 11:13 AM

Google this

Audi A8 power point presentation

First two links look ok
Third one is actual Power Point Presentation

There is more.
Just cheat like at school if he gave you only a day notice

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 2nd March 2017, 07:31 PM

Default Sorted!

H,

Thanks for the posts, you will maybe be interested in how this panned out...

Can't say where I work, could be embarrassing for them but the work
PCs are set to deny use of the MP4 clips or YouTube videos I wanted to embed...

Guess that shows why others haven't tried! Oh, and why our presentations are not as interesting as they might be.

But the A8 presentation went down well! Will be months before the "Well Dones" are shown to translate to "here is your new Senior Colleague" but you'll hear about it first! (Before SWIMBO commits to wasteful tomfoolery like reducing debts or fixing our home repairs!).

Robert

Tags
pictures, urgent, video