A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > IT, AV and other Tech

IT, AV and other Tech All computing, home cinema and technology that isnt car related

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st December 2017, 11:12 AM

I'd noticed ETN difficulty going up too - my rig is doing about 230-240 a day now instead of >250 a week ago. At the moment its level with Monero for return (£13 a day) so I've stuck with ETN for now to build up a decent stash Looks like Sumo would be £16 a day so I'll keep an eye on that - might be worth doing ETN on one card and Sumo on the other.

Good find on those boards. I don't think my i3 CPU is ever going to pay for itself doing 62H/s! Given my experience with the Vegas disliking being the primary GPU, its a shame it doesn't have an on-board GPU. It'd probably be good with Nvidias though - maybe fill one up with some 1070s.

The S9s were indeed BCH only with a massive spike in price at the same time. I've been reluctant to buy any beforehand since BTC is going up faster, but if BCH drops again it might be entirely prudent to buy some while its cheap. I'll keep an eye on that

On current prices though, 4x Vegas would cost the same as an S9 and return the same with the advantage of not having to deal with Bitmain or pay import duty...