A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 23rd January 2019, 05:07 PM

Default FS: 2x AUDI 18" alloys 4F0601025AA

I thought I posted these here but either it disappeared or I didn't complete it.

2x alloys off an A6 C6 P/N as per title. These were bought to be used as a spare (came as a pair) but I then found another decent alloy with tyre. They have sat in the garage ever since so need to go. They are in decent condition and can probably go straight on, or refurb'd if you want them perfect.

Genuine Audi 4F0601025AA
8J 18
ET48
PCD 5x112
Centre Bore 57.1mm

£65 each collected from Coventry or can pack them if you want to arrange a courier. Will do a deal if you take both.

Payment via paypal friends and family (or you cover fees) or can do bank transfer

2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder