A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th July 2017, 05:05 PM

Default 2001 s8 for sale.

I’m selling my 2001 Audi S8.
I bought it last year and have driven less then 500 miles in it since I bought it.
I now have a D3 and no longer have the space to store this car so it needs to go.

Its the facelift edition with the 40v v8 engine.
The car drives very well it has full service history, comes with all 4 keys and before I bought it it had a major service inc cambelt, water pump, thermostat, pulleys, plugs, radiator, a few sensors and the oil.
Its also had a new timing chain and camshaft oil seals, new front brake discs and pads and various other bits and bobs.
The gearbox was serviced in mid 2015 by Penn Autos and has since only driven 6000 miles.
Tyres are all in good condition too and the car comes with 12 months MOT

It has a few extras inc final edition bi xenon adaptive headlights, bilstein sport dampers, brembo brakes (same as big reds), alcantara door cards, heated seats, parking sensors, laser jammer (front and back), luxury floor mats, Navigation plus, bose surround sound and a few other fancy bits and bobs as the s8s usually do.

The paint work is struggling a bit in places with some lacker pealing and it could do with a blow over to get it back to looking perfect but it didint really bother me. The front bumper also has a little piece missing in the wheel well and could do with repairing, the handbrake leaver cover is also missing.

Other then that the car is in great condition, it has plenty of power and is a pleasure to drive.

The price is £2600 and the car is located near Totnes in South devon.

Last edited by s2_bo; 15th October 2017 at 10:01 PM.