A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 4th October 2020, 02:00 PM

Default Vw polo breadvan mk2

So i am trying to see if im doing it right ,
i have a G reg polo breadvan very clean had a few bits done, its sitting low anf has bbs alloys 1.0cc head been skimmed new valves headgasket etc . its sitting on a mates drive going to pot as i dont have the time for it , it all runs but not been driven for 2 years i have brought a 1400 twin can engine for it and a set ot Kawazaki 750 carbs to by pass the injection system .
im gonna try add some pics i have of it , but im not very tekkie but i have em onn wassap and happy to send on.
im in Margate CT9 1TP. I want it to go to a good home, not sure about price so ill invite sensable offers or swaps , a great little classic with plenty of life ,
to the moderators i hope this is allowed if not please let me know
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	polo.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	24084