A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 16th February 2018, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
I've started buying and using these Portable Wheel Tyre/Rim Storage Towers for each set now - they cost about £25 each and then you can wheel the stack around the garage if need be

Don't need these yet, but had to go check them out. Amazon do a variety of styles:

Wheel Stand

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds
Old 16th February 2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
Or worse, all three . My ex used to call me Imelda Marcos
I'm showing my age in that I know exactly who that is! my missus is getting like that with her Casadei's, Louboutins and Blahniks... usually when she sees a box being delivered I get the look as if to say "what is that?" I usually respond with "another pair of shoes? don't you have enough already?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
I've started buying and using these Portable Wheel Tyre/Rim Storage Towers for each set now - they cost about £25 each and then you can wheel the stack around the garage if need be

Where can I get one of these from? thats amazing! wish I'd know about it earlier. Can it take the weight of 4 18" alloys and tyres?
Old 16th February 2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1781cc View Post
Where can I get one of these from? thats amazing! wish I'd know about it earlier. Can it take the weight of 4 18" alloys and tyres?
Check out the Amazon link I had above. It says a max weight of 100kg. They also mention a tyre width up to 225mm, and since we all like wide tyres, this may be the limiting factor here.

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds