A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > IT, AV and other Tech

IT, AV and other Tech All computing, home cinema and technology that isnt car related

Old 21st July 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Am I becoming a minerholic?
haha probably.

It is quite addictive (especially when it's profitable), to watch the daily earnings increase as you add more miners.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather when I can start firing my miners back up. It's too warm to run them right now and I'm too busy to find time to fit the necessary ducting to expel the heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
Wife and kids are on holiday for next 2 weeks so I have some time to mess around in house, the plan is .....
You could get a lot done in 2 weeks.

I have this image in my head now ... "honey, while you were away, I made a few alterations": https://i.imgur.com/VtXHANS.jpg

"The good news is, we'll be making enough to buy a new house in 12 months."

"The bad new is, we need to move now."

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM

Hashnest cancelled BTC mining contracts as it has been unprofitable for more than 28 days. Lot's of ****ed off customers but that's what you get with cloud mining contracts. If you have your own machine running from your premises you have full control if or when you want to run it and if you want to run it at loss for a while, keep coins and wait for price to go up. With cloud mining they make all the decisions. Well it's good news for everybody else as mining difficulty for BTC have gone down with hasnest going offline and actually makes it profitable for me to run S9.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	19842  

1997 S8 was Cat B write-off in 2007 but still going strong