A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 1st December 2013, 06:55 PM

This is interesting, I thought about black gloss quattro badge with red writing, but to small of course
I'm thinking ....

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 1st December 2013, 06:57 PM

but this one (black) is only 14mm and gap is at least 20mm, chrome one 20 x 90

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:54 AM

Hey Marcin. Thanks for the grille.

The S8 badge in clips from the back of the grille. When I remove the W12 grille I'll see if that clips in the same. Then it'll just be a case of using the W12 clip, peel "W12" off like I did before ad replace with another badge of choice. I will update with pics if I could work out how to get them off my iphone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	7030  

07 Silver D3 A/S8L Quattro S8 front end, Xenons, Bose, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Autodim mirrors, Heated folding mirrors, Double Glazed Windows, Electric Rear & Side Blinds, Black leather Comfort Seats with front memory seats & mirrors, Front & rear heated seats, Interior/Exterior light pack, TV.I.M, AMI, Parking sensors Front & Rear, Air suspension (soon to be lowered), Keyless entry & Start/Stop, 4 zone climate control, Power Boot Open/Close.
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:57 AM

Not sure I'm attaching these right
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	475.8 KB
ID:	7031  

07 Silver D3 A/S8L Quattro S8 front end, Xenons, Bose, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Autodim mirrors, Heated folding mirrors, Double Glazed Windows, Electric Rear & Side Blinds, Black leather Comfort Seats with front memory seats & mirrors, Front & rear heated seats, Interior/Exterior light pack, TV.I.M, AMI, Parking sensors Front & Rear, Air suspension (soon to be lowered), Keyless entry & Start/Stop, 4 zone climate control, Power Boot Open/Close.
Old 3rd December 2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8L Chick View Post
Not sure I'm attaching these right
Brilliant
Cheers for that.

And for the grill. You're Welcome !!!

I assume you can peel S as well, but then even if I would get A to replace S then it will look kind of stupid I think and anything else such as nice 20mm ABT badge will also so be silly.
So I will more likely go for what you've done, quattro badge.
I will get new W12 badge, ideally from a grey plastic not black, get the w12 off. and stick quattro on.

I think quattro is the best choice

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Old 3rd December 2013, 10:48 PM

Also a big thanks from me Marcin!

Great to meet another enthusiast and someone with as much passion.

Hope to see u again soon at a meet

Oli

CURRENT: 2006 Audi A8 D3 4.2 Tdi QS - CLICK HERE FOR PROJECT THREAD: Audi Exclusive Azure Blue, Amaretto brown interior, facelift rear lights, S8 mirrors, B&O, ACC, Digital TV, glass sunroof, Fridge, Extended Leather Pack 2, wooden steering wheel & gearknob, keyless entry, keyless start, electric boot, softclose doors

SOLD : 2000 FL Silver D2 4.2 QS - Solar sunroof, Bose, Blinds, NavPlus, Playstation, DVD, wireless headphones, iPhone AV connection, RS6 steering wheel, chrome mirrors, phone prep, xenons, servotronic steering, Rear screen, TV-in-motion, NavPlus Alu rings, S8 exhaust, S8 bonnet grille, 385mm D3 S8 brakes, rubber winter mats, De-badged rear, US rear indicator clusters, 20" Final Edition diamond cut wheels, 15mm Eibach Pro spacers (front), 20mm H&R hubcentric spacers (rear).

Audi A8/S8 D2 Flickr Group
Old 4th December 2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli18 View Post
Also a big thanks from me Marcin!

Great to meet another enthusiast and someone with as much passion.

Hope to see u again soon at a meet

Oli

Morning Oli.

Good chat last night
Same here, so good to meet people (Bex in the morning and Oli evening) who genuinely love A8s and are full of passion for this cars.

Like the interior very much mate and seriously considering S8 mirrors now ahead of paint job.
If you can buy from the dealer just the cover separately, off a S8, from the dealer then I may do what you did, change just the covers not the whole mirrors.

BTW, Oli, if you need more room or some help with the bumper and the grill then feel free to ask at any time, Saturdays or Sundays are fine.
I'll be more then help do most or do it all if needed.

Anyone actually, if you need to strip your car for any reason and you have nowhere to do it or don't want to do it on the street, then you're more than WELCOME to pop in, just give me heads up unless its urgent then no problem either.

Tea, coffee....beer provided, chances of a BBQ no matter what's the weather are pretty high

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10