A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Cars

For Sale and Wanted - Cars For the sale of whole cars, Audi or not, working or not. No cross links to other peoples cars please - Use Spotted online instead

Old 17th January 2018, 08:52 PM

Thanks guys, I've had the usual phone calls, a few quick lowball offers but I am sticking to my guns on this one, I've spent too much time and money on getting her perfect and I look at the pictures and wonder if I am doing the right thing, but I believe I am.

I hope someone from the forum gets her and I can continue to watch from afar. I have 2 people coming up on Sunday and potentially someone else on Saturday, but we shall see. It'll be a sad day when she goes, just like it was when my 80 Cabriolet left on a trailer for Edinburgh 2 years ago
Old 18th January 2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1781cc View Post
.... and I look at the pictures and wonder if I am doing the right thing, but I believe I am.
NO, you not !!!

I bloody hope you will keep it, good things do happen to good people so I'll keep my fingers crossed

If anyone kick a tyre you kick them back.
If they slam the door, you slap them back.
You get the idea

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 20th January 2018, 02:20 PM

SOLD! brought a tear to my eye seeing her drive off.

Really, really nice guy bought her - he was the first to actually not waste my time and turned up. He's a current D2 owner of a Silver S8 Final Edition with a purple interior.

He lurks on the site sometimes, I hope he will introduce himself as the new owner at some point so I can continue to view from afar
Old 20th January 2018, 06:52 PM

Good lord - not the chap from Glasgow who bought my old one is it?!

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 20th January 2018, 06:55 PM

Dunno, he’s had it 5 years now, from Solihull? Ring any bells?
Old 20th January 2018, 07:27 PM

Not the same person - there is another member with an extremely low mileage FE with purple leather in the Midlands, but in need of recommissioning IIRC.

Hopefully they'll make themselves known

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 20th January 2018, 09:23 PM

The best S8 that was for sale in recent times, wasn't going to hang around for long.

I was not financially in a position to offer a fair price otherwise it would have been mine!

Good luck to the new owner, I hope he posts on here, might buy it next time around lol
Old 22nd January 2018, 12:58 PM

Well done Lee. That was never gonna hang around long!

2016 S3 Sportback