A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 10th October 2017, 10:04 PM

Default A8 Germany Calendars 2018

A8 Germany will have a Calendar for 2018. The thread can be found here.

I'm not sure which pictures will be in from UK A8s / S8s but it looks like some will be in it.

If either of you wishes to have a calendar please let me know. It'd be advisable to order pre 20th of October because of the price.
Old 11th October 2017, 07:58 AM

I'm not allowed to enter this page

Bright yellow bus o love.
Old 11th October 2017, 08:49 AM

Same here

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten
Old 11th October 2017, 08:50 AM

I'll have one

Can't see the thread without logging in.
Old 11th October 2017, 02:31 PM

I would like one too please

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs
Old 11th October 2017, 05:34 PM

Price is 20 € /calendar + freight if ordered prior to 20th of October.

Pictures can be suggested towards Mario4E until Friday 14th

It's up to three pictures per month.
Old 11th October 2017, 10:23 PM

Wow!
Quite a stringent entry/vetting process by our friends across the channel:

"Hallo

Wir möchten dich recht herzlich auf der Website der A8-Germany Gemeinde
begrüßen.

Zum Abschluss deiner Anmeldung beantworte bitte noch folgende Fragen.

1. Wie hast du uns gefunden?
2. Wie lange fährst du schon einen Audi A8?
3. Welches Baujahr hat dein A8?
4. Woher kommst du?
5. Welches besonderes Merkmal Hat dein A8?
6. Bitte gib noch deinen Namen und eine Telefonnummer an, unter der du erreichbar bist.

Alle Angaben werden vertraulich verwendet und dienen einer nur für die
Admins sichtbaren Statistik.

Wir würden uns freuen, von dir zu hören.

Sollte diese E-Mail innerhalb eines Monats nicht beantwortet werden, wird der Account wieder gelöscht.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Das Admin-Team
"

Translated by Google Translate to:
"Hello

We would like to welcome you to the website of the A8-Germany community
welcome.

To conclude your registration please answer the following questions.

1. How did you find us?
2. How long have you been driving an Audi A8?
3. What year has your A8?
4. Where are you from?
5. What is the special feature of your A8?
6. Please enter your name and phone number, where you can be reached.

All data will be used confidentially and will only be used for the
Admins visible statistics.

We would be glad to hear from you.

If this e-mail is not answered within one month, the account will be deleted.

Best regards
The admin team
"

Well, I suppose you can't let any old riffraff in.
I think I may just add my blood group, town of birth and sexuality in my reply just to save any future confusion

Future work on "Red Dwarf": Fridge, solar sunroof, radio-controlled clock, interior and exterior dimming mirrors, Alcantara headlining/pillars/rear shelf, rear US outer lights, passenger memory seat, rear electric (lumbar and headrest) heated seats, Servotronic.
2002 A8 D2 S8 FE - "Red Dwarf" - Misano Red - Platinum/Silver Interior, PDC, Sat Nav Plus with BOSE and hidden Dension Bluetooth, Multi-changer, Heated Front Seats, Bi-Xenons, FE Wheels, Phone Prep with Nokia 6210, Detachable Towbar, Rear Blinds, S8 plate but no other optional extras
1st Place Winner - A8Parts Annual UK Meet 2018
1st Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2018
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2019
2002 A8L D2 with a factory fitted S8 engine and drivetrain - "Evergreen" - Irish Green Pearl (TBC) - magnolia leather seats with magnolia door cards/door trims, magnolia leather head-lining, extended leather pack 3 (dark green leather dash, upper door cards, steering wheel, lower dash, centre tunnel and rear parcel shelf), factory black external trim (in lieu of chrome), self-levelling suspension, Servotronic, Brembo brakes, "gullideckel" / "man-hole cover" / "pie-plate" 8Jx18 polished 10-hole design wheels typically seen on the W12, Park Distance Control, heated windscreen, multifunction steering wheel, Vavona burl (burr-walnut) wood inserts with cream/magnolia door switch trims, phone preparation to the front with Nokia 6091 phone, phone preparation to the rear with Nokia 6091 phone on the central rear console, third phone preparation in the rear centre console, rear blinds, rear headrest release feature, rear electric heated seats with lumbar and recline function (the rear passenger seat has the facility to move the front passenger seat forward), BOSE audio, Rear Screen Entertainment (RSE) with dual factory fitted Alpine screens, integrated DVD player (under the centre of the rear bench with 4 DVD storage slots) and two remote controls (the controls and inputs for the RSE are in the rear centre console and the screens can operate independently of each other,) factory supplied leather headrest covers to hide the rear screens, rear vanity mirrors (standard A8L), dark green rear wedge footrests with cream piping, front passenger memory seat, dark green floor carpeting and mats – piped in cream, rear slumber pillows for the headrests, integrated fridge with integrated tumblers inside the rear centre headrest bar compartment, solar roof, auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors, factory driver’s seat fire extinguisher, tire pressure monitoring system, first aid kit, 12 V socket in the boot, TRACKER, derestricted – top speed is 155mph plus
2007 A6 Allroad C6 3.0TDI Quattro - Highland Green (Audi Exclusive Colour) - Cream leather interior with Wood, Advanced MMI, Keyless, Bose, Advanced PDC, Sunroof, Heated Memory Seats, Adaptive Xenons, Adaptive Air Suspension, Servotronic

Previous (went to good homes):
2002 A8 D2 2.8 Quattro Sport - "Big Red" - Tornado Red (Special Order) - Twist Interior, PDC, Passenger Memory Seats, Symphony II with BOSE, Heated Front Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto-dimming Mirrors, 20" FE Wheels, Servotronic Steering
2002 A8 D2 2.8 Quattro Sport - Aqua Blue Pearl - Twist Interior, PDC, Sat Nav Plus with BOSE, Multi-changer, Heated Front Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto-dimming Mirrors, Avus Wheels

Old 12th October 2017, 08:35 AM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Ah, that may explain why I'm still not allowed to view the calendar thread, despite registering a couple of days ago!

Where was that info Dean?

I can log in but can't view the thread:

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust
Old 12th October 2017, 09:25 AM

Please don't use the payment details in the thread. I'll collect the money myself when the time has come.

Neil or MikkiJayne, would either of you kindly deal with Royal Mail and forward the calendars?

There are no pictures on the German thread yet. But there seems to be a link between orders and pictures as the A8 Germany Forum is a small community (the A8 Freunde is the bigger one).
Old 12th October 2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinny View Post
Please don't use the payment details in the thread. I'll collect the money myself when the time has come.

Neil or MikkiJayne, would either of you kindly deal with Royal Mail and forward the calendars?

There are no pictures on the German thread yet. But there seems to be a link between orders and pictures as the A8 Germany Forum is a small community (the A8 Freunde is the bigger one).
I'm happy to get all of the calendars and either send them out or bring them to the xmas meet for anyone coming to that

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs