A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 31st December 2010, 06:04 PM

Default For Sale: Walnut trim - Facelift

I have a full set of walnut trims to suit a facelift A8 that im looking to sell on. They are out of my 2002 S8 which I have swapped to have myrtle trim.

They suit a car with a double din head unit, and heated rear seats (although I expect A8 parts could sort you out with a suitable rear centre console bit without the rear bum warmer switch holes in)

The is some damage to the end of one of the door strip peices, this is pretty minor and once fitted difficult to see.

No major scratches, just the light scratching you would expect too see on 8yr old trim. Polishes up beautifully with pledge, but for a longer lasting shine I expect a harsher polish is needed to get it to come up like new. Dont get me wrong, its in good nick, but I want to be completely honest.

This is a full set of wood trims, including the door handle inserts.

Pictures to follow tommorow showing all the parts, their condition, and the damage to the door insert.

£150ono.
'02 S8 - Ebony Black Pearl, 'Swing' Grey Leather/Alcantara, PDC, Xenon Plus, Bose, Phone Prep, Navigation Plus, TV, auto dipping interior and exterior mirrors, UV/Solar Tint Glass, Ski Hatch, Extended leather pack 1, Rear Sun Blinds, Memory Driver & Passenger Seat, Heated Front Screen, Heated Rear Seats.

Old 16th January 2011, 06:26 PM

Door Handle inserts and ash trays (swing grey inserts):

Centre Console Trim (one of the tags for the hand brake cover is broken. never had any trouble with it not staying in place):

Door and dash trims (I do have the small peice for the other side of the dash, just not in photos):

Rear centre console trim. Slight scuff, but the worst should polish out.

Pictures of the previously mentioned damage to the end of one of the door trims:

£150 - Any offers welcome
'02 S8 - Ebony Black Pearl, 'Swing' Grey Leather/Alcantara, PDC, Xenon Plus, Bose, Phone Prep, Navigation Plus, TV, auto dipping interior and exterior mirrors, UV/Solar Tint Glass, Ski Hatch, Extended leather pack 1, Rear Sun Blinds, Memory Driver & Passenger Seat, Heated Front Screen, Heated Rear Seats.