A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D2 > D2 - Everything else

D2 - Everything else Anything that doesnt fit elsewhere

Old 1st December 2014, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by run132 View Post
I like the look of the key! Does your Audi badged one have the chrome accents around the buttons as well?
Yes it sure does, and feels very high quality and heavy . You can get the keys with or without the chrome accent around the button. They are only for D2's at the moment but he is working with me to get a D3 solution, we are close to sorting an answer to providing original coded and cut keys including advanced key, but still working on the Bentley Key alternatives which are really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir WIll View Post
I only have one key for the S8 so was looking for a a second to be done. I think the link above may be the perfect option.

Good price also
I had 2 keys but they were pretty old and in really poor condition. Considering Craig came from Huddersfield to Swindon and provided the key, cut it and coded it then the price is excellent. The first key will typically cost you £100 and the second £50. When you call him he will add you to his list of locations/requests and call on you when he is in your area next which is pretty regular

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 1st December 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 2nd December 2014, 09:55 PM

Excellent, thanks for that. It sounds a bit like my key for the RR Sport. I see he does other makes as well. This could get expensive!
Audi S8 (D2). Audi R8 Spyder V10. Range Rover Sport Autobiography Supercharged. Range Rover Classics (x2). Daimler V8 (X308). Mercedes 500SL (R129). Lexus LS 400. Honda Legend (KA7). Mercedes 320E (W124). Mercedes 300E (W124). Fiat 132 2000 (x8). Fiat 127 Special.
Old 2nd December 2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Excellent, thanks for that. It sounds a bit like my key for the RR Sport. I see he does other makes as well. This could get expensive!
It will get cheaper the more you get done at one visit!

20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
Old 2nd December 2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
It will get cheaper the more you get done at one visit!
You are right - mind you, that is a similar argument my wife uses when buying extra pairs of shoes in the sales - "I have saved x amount of ££s"! Having said that, cars are much more important that shoes!
Audi S8 (D2). Audi R8 Spyder V10. Range Rover Sport Autobiography Supercharged. Range Rover Classics (x2). Daimler V8 (X308). Mercedes 500SL (R129). Lexus LS 400. Honda Legend (KA7). Mercedes 320E (W124). Mercedes 300E (W124). Fiat 132 2000 (x8). Fiat 127 Special.
Old 2nd December 2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
You are right - mind you, that is a similar argument my wife uses when buying extra pairs of shoes in the sales - "I have saved x amount of ££s"! Having said that, cars are much more important that shoes!
Well wouldn't it be nice to use the same argument back for a change?!!

Old 3rd December 2014, 12:51 AM

Quote:
It could be if you got one for each of your Fiat 132s - and have you really got eight of them? If so, why? And do you have any pics to share?
Old 3rd December 2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
Well wouldn't it be nice to use the same argument back for a change?!!
That is true but I fear I may well need to visit the hospital to extract one of the shoes! I'll just lie about the price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
It could be if you got one for each of your Fiat 132s - and have you really got eight of them? If so, why? And do you have any pics to share?
Why eight? Why not! I am afraid that some of them won't be seeing the road again and will just be used for parts. In any case, none of them have central locking or a 'blipper' so that will saved some cash!

Pics of some of the fleet are here if you are interested!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/166896...7625605692149/
Old 3rd December 2014, 08:14 PM

Lovely car collection

Its amazing what a paper round buys these days
Old 3rd December 2014, 08:52 PM

Craig, I love your collection
Old 3rd December 2014, 10:30 PM

Great collection! You can have your own car meets without anyone else attending! I thought that there was a "Blue thing" going on with all the cars u til I got to page2 !!