A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 22nd April 2016, 05:57 AM

Default MMI Update Discs

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a set of MMI update CDs they no longer require or would be willing to loan me. Local dealer is being a bit resistive to letting me do it myself.

I'm happy purchase outright or rent for a short period of time on a loan basis if the owner would rather.

I've fitted a more recent BT module and will be adding DAB as soon as the module arrives in post so want to make sure everything is running on right firmware.

Thanks, Ben

Factory: finger print, tv, xenons, keyless entry & go, soft close boot, 19s, and probably lots more besides

Done: fixed headlight washer leak, fit Bluetooth in place of factory phone

To do: DAB, DTV, fix soft close boot, get a spare key, investigate NSF bushes,
Old 22nd April 2016, 06:14 AM

havent got any real ones, you can buy them for a fiver from your parts place, or you could burn a set, though some dont recommend using burnt copies

or someone may be a long that has a set
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom
Old 22nd April 2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artermis View Post
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a set of MMI update CDs they no longer require or would be willing to loan me. Local dealer is being a bit resistive to letting me do it myself.

I'm happy purchase outright or rent for a short period of time on a loan basis if the owner would rather.

I've fitted a more recent BT module and will be adding DAB as soon as the module arrives in post so want to make sure everything is running on right firmware.

Thanks, Ben
I have a genuine set that i bought from Audi..
I posted them to DAVIESBIKE (GUY) from Prestige and Performance so he could use them and return them..
However he never returned them so if you want to contact him you are welcome to use them and hand them to the next person who needs update discs..