A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Motoring > VCDS (aka Vagcom)

VCDS (aka Vagcom) For all your electronic debug / diag advice queries and mods.

Old 12th July 2011, 02:47 PM

Default A8 D3 Climate (HVAC) label file

I'm just judging if there is any interest here in me posting a label file I've created for the D3 climate system (HVAC)

First some background, I have many faults within the climate system on my D3 A8 and was frustrated at the lack of a label file, within the files on the VAGCOM base install, for the system to do diagnostic checks i.e. which measuring block means what.

Anyway whilst surfing the net I stumbled across this site

http://www.audi-portal.com/en/diagno...u_10605.html#1

which gives the definitions for the MVBs for the HVAC system (It seems most VAG controllers are listed here too).

So using the template file hints here :

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/dow...s/template.lbl

I've been having a play with the content and created a label file. It is a work in progress and, provided I'm not breaking any copyright stuff (nothing on the site to indicate as such) am happy to share and update as an ongoing 'project'.

So is anybody interested ?
Factory: Adaptive lights with coming home function, 19" wheels, Solar Sunroof, Bose, Nav, TV, Paddle shift sports wheel, sports suspension, sports seats, rear seats with electric lumbar adjustment, heated seats and climate all round, ski hatch, int light pack, auto dip/fold mirrors, voice command, cordless phone, wooden gear knob, towbar, power boot lid

After: LPG, AMI with HDD

Pending: DVB-T Tuner & fixing niggles
Old 13th July 2011, 01:23 AM

definitely interested... have you spoken to ross tech about including it in the next release.

I know.. I know..

Old 13th July 2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHe View Post
definitely interested... have you spoken to ross tech about including it in the next release.
I'll PM you, I haven't contacted Ross Tech as I only finished yesterday and wanted somebody to sense check it before I did
Factory: Adaptive lights with coming home function, 19" wheels, Solar Sunroof, Bose, Nav, TV, Paddle shift sports wheel, sports suspension, sports seats, rear seats with electric lumbar adjustment, heated seats and climate all round, ski hatch, int light pack, auto dip/fold mirrors, voice command, cordless phone, wooden gear knob, towbar, power boot lid

After: LPG, AMI with HDD

Pending: DVB-T Tuner & fixing niggles