A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 31st August 2017, 06:37 PM

Default Audi S8/A8 D2 milltek exhaust

I'm selling a D2 milltek sport exhaust, this is a full system inc resonators which replace the cats.

It came of a 1998 4.2 A8 and is the classic catback milltek system that is now NLA + two milltek sport resonators, it passed the mot like this somehow with out the cats

Cat back this is direct fit but to fit this whole system inc the resonators to later S8s it will require some other mods as the near side cat is part of the downpipe so it would need cutting off and a flange welding on to fit the end of the resonator pipe.

The system is in great condition and sounded very throaty yet not to loud, with out the resonators its probably a bit louder still.

Price is £600 plus delivery but collection from south devon preferred.
Delivery would be in one large parcel and cost around £60
Will supply with 4 new exhaust clamps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4701.jpg
Views:	774
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	16922

Name:	IMG_4702.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	804.4 KB
ID:	16923

Name:	IMG_4706.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	683.9 KB
ID:	16924

Name:	IMG_4703.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	607.0 KB
ID:	16925
Old 31st August 2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2_bo View Post
I'm selling a D2 milltek sport exhaust, this is a full system inc resonators which replace the cats.

It came of a 1998 4.2 A8 and is the classic catback milltek system that is now NLA + two milltek sport resonators, it passed the mot like this somehow with out the cats

Cat back this is direct fit but to fit this whole system inc the resonators to later S8s it will require some other mods as the near side cat is part of the downpipe so it would need cutting off and a flange welding on to fit the end of the resonator pipe.

The system is in great condition and sounded very throaty yet not to loud, with out the resonators its probably a bit louder still.

Price is £600 plus delivery but collection from south devon preferred.
Delivery would be in one large parcel and cost around £60
Will supply with 4 new exhaust clamps.

Attachment 16922
Attachment 16923
Attachment 16924
Attachment 16925
I'm interested - how soon do you want to get shot of it?

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.
Old 31st August 2017, 07:58 PM

Its ready to go any time as I'm braking the car it came from and its now sitting in my workshop but I can wrap it up and store it a little while if need be.
I can split the front and middle section so its not so long and easier to transport encase you where planning on collecting it?

What sort of time frame did you have in mind?
Cheers
Bo
Old 31st August 2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2_bo View Post
Its ready to go any time as I'm braking the car it came from and its now sitting in my workshop but I can wrap it up and store it a little while if need be.
I can split the front and middle section so its not so long and easier to transport encase you where planning on collecting it?

What sort of time frame did you have in mind?
Cheers
Bo
Thanks - splitting might be helpful, depending on the length: I'd almost certainly would collect it in the Tesla, which can probably take about 9ft in length in the cabin - I'd aim to pick up and pay in September, but not sure exactly when yet.

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.