A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > Our Other Audi Friends > A6/S6/RS6 C6

A6/S6/RS6 C6 2004-2011

Old 31st August 2013, 07:38 PM

Default Good buy?

A good friend of mine has just bought this and seems well impressed. He previously had an RS4 Avant and said this one is several levels above and as I drove the RS4 and was amazed I can't wait to drive this......my favourite colour as well. He called round with it last night and the photos in the ad really don't do it justice, it's a stunning car

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ge/1?logcode=p

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 31st August 2013, 08:06 PM

That colour really suits them - 1 round here the same and its just that bit showy without shouting about it like the yellow

Spec looks pretty typical but that's plenty enough for most

I've been having dreams about a lovely b8 s4 with Stasis upgrades in a really subtle dark blue that's for sale local to me - shame I don't have a spare £25k going spare lol

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 31st August 2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian E View Post
That colour really suits them - 1 round here the same and its just that bit showy without shouting about it like the yellow

Spec looks pretty typical but that's plenty enough for most

I've been having dreams about a lovely b8 s4 with Stasis upgrades in a really subtle dark blue that's for sale local to me - shame I don't have a spare £25k going spare lol
I'm pretty clueless on spec and models fella but seeing his excitement on owning and driving this one versus the last one tells me enough to know I'm going to enjoy my maiden voyage........

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra
Old 31st August 2013, 09:09 PM

Wait till its had Amar levels of tune done at MRC or similar - then it'll rearrange your face on acceleration!!

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC