A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > General Natter > Daily banter

Daily banter For everything, and anything that doesnt fit in elsewhere

Old 24th October 2018, 02:33 PM

Glad to see they've retained Chris Harris - mainly 'cos I went to school with him and it's nice to see him doing well for himself

Anyone that can justify the man-maths he's done over the years to run various Porkers and Ferraris is clearly certifiable

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC
Old 25th October 2018, 09:17 PM

HMM
I'll give them rope.
Top gear was never really about cars, they were the backdrop.
Well, not since the days of chris goeffey measuring the size the boot on a maestro.
Jensen would have been a good choice but if you think what it actually entails to make a show why would any of these multimillionaires be driving a suzuki vitara through frozen fields in south wales at 3am? That was Matt LeBlancs problem, (apart from being wooden) he never looked like he actually wanted to be there. Fair point about Rory, he was growing into it I thought. Forced banter between paddy and freddie might be just as cringy as Chris+Matt. However Freddie has just done a couple of road trips in the states with James Corden, Jack Whitehall and Jamie Rednap and although I don't watch the quiz show, the road trips were very very funny. We'll see.
Still we have another series of woody to watch before then