A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 1st December 2015, 10:59 AM

Default D2 S8 Facelift Chrome Mirrors £250

In excellent condition, no dents or scratches. I've polished them with Autoglym metal polish and they've come up great. They are both heated.

Looking for £250 and I'll send them for that too.
- Aqua Blue D2 S8 - Grey leather/Alcantara
- D3 A8 3.0 CVT
- D3 3.7 V8

Last edited by Conquistador; 1st December 2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 1st December 2015, 11:04 AM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

I'll take those

If the Xmas meet goes ahead, and you can wait until then, I'll bring the cash.

(Sold in just 5 mins .... is that a record? )
------------------------------------------------------

Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust
Old 1st December 2015, 11:07 AM

Lol, beats sodding around on ebay!

Sure, they're yours
- Aqua Blue D2 S8 - Grey leather/Alcantara
- D3 A8 3.0 CVT
- D3 3.7 V8
Old 1st December 2015, 11:14 AM

Thanks

Another addition to my spare parts collection. I think I may have enough spare parts to build myself another D2 S8 soon

And if the meet doesn't go ahead for any reason, or you/I can't make it, I'll make a detour and collect them from you on the way to/from Southampton.

Cars Owned:
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust
Old 1st December 2015, 11:22 AM

Jammy sod
Old 1st December 2015, 03:12 PM

Dammit! How come I missed that?
That would have been a good xmas pressie - though having just had the summer wheeels refurbished, SWMBO seems to think that I have had my Santa visit already. She gave me a funny look when I said that perhaps she could have them as a pressie. What did I do wrong?
Old 1st December 2015, 08:57 PM

I have my Christmas present already, it arrived three months early, and I kerbed both rear wheels straight away...
Old 2nd December 2015, 07:30 AM

If anyone *needs* these door mirrors, I'll gladly let them go. I'm only buying them because I *want* them as part of my spares and restoration collection. I don't really need them.

I already have a spare pair of chrome mirror housings, so at some point in the future I'll probably have those or a pair of mirrors for sale, depending on which I use and whether I ever find someone who can re-anodise these chrome/aluminium parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
I have my Christmas present already, it arrived three months early, and I kerbed both rear wheels straight away...
Your Tesla? Damn that sucks I know how that feels. I get really angry with myself when I scrape a wheel, and the scratches feel like some mocking reminder that will annoy the hell out of me until I can get them refurbished again.

Cars Owned:

Old 2nd December 2015, 08:17 PM

I know, I was still getting used to the sheer width of the car, and it was only two days before I had Alloygators fitted The damage is now mostly hidden under the 'gators, but I'm likely to take up Tesla's offer of swapping them for new replacements for £100 when it's in for it's 1st service/check-up.