A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV

D3 - Sat Nav, ICE, Audio & TV All in car entertainment discussions

Old 26th June 2018, 10:54 PM

Default What kit have I got? (No clue lads...)

Reading with great interest the threads here. Unfort. I don't have a USB port in my glovebox and on reading here about analogue to digital TV upgrades, i had a snoop around the boot. Here's what i have but tbh, i dont have the foggiest what it is.....

If i'd one wish list, is to have a bluetooth connection in the car, so i can stream likes of Spotify etc to the car...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3631.JPG
Views:	356
Size:	1,010.8 KB
ID:	19631  
Old 27th June 2018, 06:46 AM

Kufatec Fiscon Pro might be an option particularly if you need a Bluetooth phone setup anyway. I had one fitted to a 2004 D3 and if was a great piece of kit. Streaming is via A2DP and displays as a 2nd CD changer on the mmi.

If you already have a factory Bluetooth phone module, you might be better off with fitting AMI and some form of adapter to get spotify to stream on it.
Somebody that has AMI might be able to advise better on this.

Either option could be in the region of €400+
Old 27th June 2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irelandbuyer View Post
Reading with great interest the threads here. Unfort. I don't have a USB port in my glovebox and on reading here about analogue to digital TV upgrades, i had a snoop around the boot. Here's what i have but tbh, i dont have the foggiest what it is.....

If i'd one wish list, is to have a bluetooth connection in the car, so i can stream likes of Spotify etc to the car...

That picture isn’t too useful, all I can see is the FM tuner and the DVD Navi.

If you have TV it will be behind that upright silver box (FM).

I added a bluetooth HiFi DAC to my Digital Tuner On Aux 1 and it only cost around £200 including the Digital tuner
With Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System, Advanced Parking System, TV Analog/ Digital, Rear/Back Window blinds, Front and rear heated seats, Alcantara Roof, Extended leather Pack 2, Extended Aluminium pack, Carbon and Aluminium trim packs, RSE, PS2.

Jobs done so far;

Fitted an RS Steering Wheel, Fitted 15mm wheel spacers, Lowered 10mm with VCDS, Reinstalled factory DVB, Unlocked VIM, Updated MMI to 5570, Fixed Factory Bluetooth Phone, Fitted heated fan-spray washers, Installed Bluetooth DAC For Audio, Added projection Puddle lights, Wind Deflectors, Fitted Apple TV to all 3 Screens, installed car WiFi, Fitted Custom vortex Exhaust