A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > A8 D3 > D3 - Fuel and Exhausts

D3 - Fuel and Exhausts Everything to do with getting fuel into the engine, and fumes back out again

Old 3rd August 2018, 07:18 PM

You need some one who lives up here with the time to take your car down there for you.
Ooops! not volunteering, things are a bit hectic just now, but anything is possible in a few months.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)
Old 3rd August 2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltuae View Post
I've been looking at the possibility of getting a Vortex exhaust system ... I need a full system though, cats and all.

How's yours going Chip, are you still pleased with the result?

Problem is, Vortex are about 250 miles away from me and it's a 2 day job to make it and fit it.

They tell me that, if they can source a similar car, they may be able to make the exhaust and ship it up to me ...

Anyone in the Essex area with a FL D2 S8 willing to help? I'll gladly pay you for your time
I’m still chuffed to bits with it and I’m sure it’s sounding better day-by-day. The problem is this hot weather forced me to get my aircon topped up so now I have the windows closed and can’t hear it
With Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System, Advanced Parking System, TV Analog/ Digital, Rear/Back Window blinds, Front and rear heated seats, Alcantara Roof, Extended leather Pack 2, Extended Aluminium pack, Carbon and Aluminium trim packs, RSE, PS2.

Jobs done so far;

Fitted an RS Steering Wheel, Fitted 15mm wheel spacers, Lowered 10mm with VCDS, Reinstalled factory DVB, Unlocked VIM, Updated MMI to 5570, Fixed Factory Bluetooth Phone, Fitted heated fan-spray washers, Installed Bluetooth DAC For Audio, Added projection Puddle lights, Wind Deflectors, Fitted Apple TV to all 3 Screens, installed car WiFi, Fitted Custom vortex Exhaust