A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - General

For Sale and Wanted - General Posting for buying / selling your own personal non vehicle related items

Old 27th August 2014, 03:32 PM

Default Land 8

The time has come to sell my Landy as i just don't have the room for her anymore. I realise this isn't the best place to sell a Land Rover but i thought i'd offer it here first as winter is on the way.
It's old and noisy as it should be.

1965 so tax exempt
Rover 3.5 V8 fitted to the S2a gearbox, giving selectable 2 or 4 wheel drive in High Range
Overdrive fitted and works in all gears giving a total of 16 forward gears and 4reverse
Front shocks uprated for a very heavy hydrolic winch (now removed)
New indicators and side lights on the front and new lenses on the rear
Just painted deep bronze green
Goodyear G90 tyres on the rear, fronts will need changing as perished on the sidewalls. I have a brand new G90 spare and now these tyres are available to the public to buy. So buy 1 to match up and have a set of 4 on the truck.
Wolf wheel rims (military spec)
At present it has the hard top fitted with full rear door (van) i also have a truck cab and rear tail gate (pick up) and i also have a full set of hood sticks and to turn it into a rag top (no canvass as it was rotten) they are called hood sticks but are galvanised steel.

No MOT at present and not much to do for MOT couple bit of welding on the rear subframe.
£1500 for it as is or will be advertised for £2000 with MOT

Bright yellow bus o love.