A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 4th August 2021, 03:24 PM

Default Wanted - Towbar & electrics for 2005 D3 W12

Hi all,

I would ideally like a Westfalia (detactable ball) complete towbar and attachments with all electrics (carefully labelled if removed) for my early W12, but would consider alternatives, although any must be complete with all fitting, bolts etc, if previously used.

So if anyone has a D3 with a towbar they don't ever intend using, best to email me.

Cheers
Malcolm

PS - Ideally located within 100mile radius of Alton, Hants to ease collection :-)

Last edited by W12_pace; 4th August 2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 24th October 2021, 02:35 PM

Hi, I have a detachable bosal with westfelia electrics. All of car ready to go with elect box £150+£40 shipping
Old 30th May 2022, 12:12 PM

Hi Toonman,

Just noticed your reply to my post! A tad late I know, but I'd given up, so haven't logged in for ages.

Do you still have the towbar with westfalia electrics & box you mention and, if so, pls can you share a contact number, or call me on 07831 093 666?

Regards
Malcolm

Tags
2005, towbar, w12, wanted