A8 Parts Forum  

Go Back   A8 Parts Forum > For Sale and Wanted > For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items

For Sale and Wanted - Audi / VW car items For the personal sale of Vw/Audi parts, tools, vouchers, accessories, anything that isn't an actual car. Absolutely no commercial listings or breaking / bulk / repeated sale of parts or services.

Old 19th October 2020, 02:00 PM

Default D3 Facelift tail lights

Hi All

I purchased some facelift tail lights for my D3, but unfortunately never got around to fitting them.. I only managed to buy the outer ones and was unable to source the inner (boot lid) ones to match for a reasonable price.

They've been sat in the box all the while, and I've only managed to drool over the idea of upgrading my existing stock tail lights.

Time's are hard, so need to sell (logic says so). They are brand new and the original items. Part numbers as below.

Wanted to ask if anyone was interested before I stick them on the famous auction site. Really reluctant sale as these seem to be even harder to get now as the years have gone on..

As for price, really not sure what they're worth these days, however a cursory look on above mentioned site suggests anything north of £250 per light?

Thoughts, offers, or recommendations welcome.

Need to dig them out of the loft, so pictures to follow. Happy to post or collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

best regards