PDA

View Full Version : Cars for Sexually inadaquate men and boys

Singh
7th May 2010, 08:25 PM
Censored

PsYcHe
7th May 2010, 08:37 PM
Feel schmeel...

My neighbour had one of those M3s and it couldn't lose my D3, even on the wiggly bits. It may feel more connected, but is it actually a 'nicer' car?

I could almost sympathise with you if it was an M5 (or M6).

(sorry Mike!)

Singh
7th May 2010, 08:55 PM
A D3/M5 is nice but it would be a little to similar to the S8 for my liking.
These are about £10k now and I love the look of them, plus I am dying for a manual gearbox car, and it will be a nice stepping stone to a B5 RS 4/6 which are still £14/15k for a good one. Don't worry I don't think I will ever be 8'less. The M3 will just be my bit on the side ;)

Anyway, It's between Xenon Plus's at £1440 or KW coilovers for £1k. Think coils make more sense and will wait for 2nd hand Xenon Pluses.

Conan_the_Librarian
7th May 2010, 08:57 PM
Consider yourself in the Librarians Lane of Shame!!!!!!!! :ROFL:

Singh
7th May 2010, 09:03 PM
Singh is 1
Librarian 0
:D:D:D:D:D
+++

IT
7th May 2010, 09:07 PM
they just look sex :Confused:

Are you drunk ? The E46 has a cheap and cramped interior compared to the A8, no boot space, and only any good if you are :

a) A truely skilled driver
b) An overcharging hairdresser (mainly drop top though admittedly)
c) A total poser
d) On the pull for members of the same sex
e) A small time drugs dealer (the big ones would have a way better motor)

The SMG gearbox is very very good, but when that goes wrong it'll make the ZF unit cheap as changing fuses, and did we mention tyres? Because BMW cant be arsed to connect up all the driving wheels (well, not in this country anyway) you tend to end up with a lot of rear wheel slip = lots of ££s. The 18" wheels are crap, and 19" inch wheels drop laquer on a weekly basis. The seats are uncomfortable and if you want to actually use the rear seat remove it first and put it on the pavement so your passengers have somewhere to put their knees. BMW service is crap, and you really must get an M3 done at the main dealer, even though you know they'll bugger it up just so you have 'the stamp' and dont even think of using the launch control because every man and his dog says it'll just break it.

Oh, and dont get a puncture because the front and rear tyres are different sizes so there is no spare, and whilst you're waiting for the AA to recover you, a hundred zillion other motorists will whizz past grinning at the posey **** in the beemer who broke down (nearly all beemer drivers are ****s)

Then theres snow, ice, rain, heck, a light breeze will get that tail end out...

If I'm not perfectly clear, Im not totally approving of your choice in downgrade...

Just let me know when you've got one and I'll be sure to bar you from the forum.... :D

Singh
7th May 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm a young guy, I ain't married and don't have kids so I wouldn't possibly need a big boot and its hardly cramped. I'm 6ft and have no problem getting comfortable in one. I don't want SMG no matter how good it is, I want a manual and that's that!
In my experience BMW service has been excellent and in another league to Audi's so that's not an issue for me either. Snow/Ice I can deal with, I have a D2 for that. Okay the interior isn't up to D2 standards but its hardly cheap, much better then a B5 platform Audi interior that was out the same time the E46 was unveiled.
In my opnion they do look great, my only gripe is that they are very common and often brought by people just because its 'an M3' I'm actully buying it because its a drivers car, which as much as some may disagree the D2 S8 isn't. Don't get me wrong, its clear I love the D2. I'm just trying to remain unbaised and appreciate other manufactures which is hard on an Audi forum! +++

Night Train
11th May 2010, 08:11 PM
Don't think I'd fit in a '3', one of my reasons for choosing an '8' was that my head clears the roof (just) when the seat is at the bottom of its travel, reclined with me able to reach the wheel... and I'm not rubbing shoulders with a passenger...

tonupkid
11th May 2010, 11:05 PM
Oooo Amar, naughty naughty. You obviously haven't met any nice hairdressers in your D2.
A Beemer is one way to go, or how about nice tarty drophead TT.

Have you thought of advertising in the Guardian? :eek:

Dezzy
12th May 2010, 06:55 AM
http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1089&stc=1&d=1273646947

Conan_the_Librarian
12th May 2010, 10:28 AM
Lmao :rofl:

Mkoneman
12th May 2010, 12:14 PM
If someone gave me a brand new S8 that's was pink and had to stay pink, I'd drive it everyday :cool:

Dezzy
12th May 2010, 12:57 PM
If someone gave me a brand new S8 that's was pink and had to stay pink, I'd drive it everyday :cool:

What about if it had to come with purple leather?

Mkoneman
12th May 2010, 01:12 PM
Ooh never that would clash :p

pink with White leather <3