PDA

View Full Version : Headlamp spray head

graynada
2nd December 2010, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if you can just get the headlamp washer spray head, ie the just the black plastic spray head? One of mine has disappeared, I expect it popped off as the path of least resistence when the other spray heads were frozen.

Conan_the_Librarian
2nd December 2010, 09:03 AM
Which bit is it?

http://forum.a8parts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1530&stc=1&d=1291284166

graynada
2nd December 2010, 09:08 AM
I think it is one of the two black plastic caps on top of no. 2. On the bumper is the colour coded head that pops up which has 2 recesses in it, in each recess is a spray head. It is one of those spray heads that has gone if that makes any sense at all!! I'll try and get a picture if it helps.

Zip
2nd December 2010, 05:32 PM
I think it is one of the two black plastic caps on top of no. 2. On the bumper is the colour coded head that pops up which has 2 recesses in it, in each recess is a spray head. It is one of those spray heads that has gone if that makes any sense at all!! I'll try and get a picture if it helps.

My near side one is missing. Looked to replace it, but Audi only sell the complete thing... Give A8 Parts a bell and see if you can buy just a nozzle. Icouldn't last time I tried, but that was a yeaer ago.

Zip